|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally cures the plague?
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
2. Who is the head of the gypsies?
3. What is/are the names of Jose Arcadio and Ursula's child/children?
(a) Jose Arcadio, Aureliano, and Pietro
(b) Jose Arcadio
(c) Jose Arcadio and Aureliano
(d) They did not have any children.
4. Who is Amaranta?
(a) She is the third child born of Jose Arcadio Buendia and Ursula.
(b) She is the long lost cousin of the family.
(c) She is the nurse.
(d) She is the grandmother.
5. What does Pilar Ternera tell Jose Arcadio?
(a) That he will die soon.
(b) That he will rule the town.
(c) That he will never be rich.
(d) That he will be a father shortly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople do to combat this discovery?
2. Why are the townspeople upset with Jose Arcadio Buendia and Ursula?
3. How does the girl prove she is related to Jose Arcadio Buendia and Ursula?
4. Who is always engaged in productive work?
5. What does Ursula think about her husband's fascination with science?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)