|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally cures the plague?
(a) Jose Arcadio Buendia
2. What does Pilar Ternera tell Jose Arcadio?
(a) That he will rule the town.
(b) That he will die soon.
(c) That he will never be rich.
(d) That he will be a father shortly.
3. What does Jose Arcadio Buendia do when someone insults his marriage?
(a) He kills the man who spoke.
(b) He threatens the man who spoke.
(c) He laughs at the man who spoke.
(d) He runs away from the man who spoke.
4. When the person in #42 dies, what does the town have to do?
(a) Build a funeral pyre
(b) Find a religious leader
(c) Build their first cemetary
(d) Have a funeral procession
5. Who is finally married?
(a) Aureliano Buendia and Remedios Moscote
(b) Pietro and Rebeca
(c) Pietro and Amaranta
(d) Ursula and Aureliano
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Arcadio after town violence erupts?
2. What causes Jose Arcadio Buendia to stop believing in God?
3. What does Aureliano do when he heads about the conservatives?
4. When Pilar won't sleep with Arcadio, who does she send?
5. What do the townspeople do to combat this discovery?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)