|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Colonel Aureliano Buendia do on the day of the armistice?
(a) Visits the doctor
(b) Kills himself
(c) Starts a new revolution
(d) Calls on Ursula
2. What happens five months after Arcadio's execution?
(a) Santa Sofia de la Piedad leaves town.
(b) Santa Sofia de la Piedad delivers twins.
(c) Santa Sofia de la Piedad remarries.
(d) Santa Sofia de la Piedad dies.
3. When Moncada's widow doesn't let Colonel Aureliano Buendia in the door, what does he do?
(a) He burns down her house.
(b) He yells at her dog.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He kills her.
4. What does Ursula attempt to sell with her girls?
(b) Animal shaped candies
(d) Fruit pies
5. What happens to Remedios the Beauty when she is out doing the laundry?
(a) She ascends into heaven.
(b) She forgets the clothesline clips.
(c) She runs from the other women.
(d) She hurts her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Colonel Aureliano Buendia have so many illegitimate children?
2. Who can see the future?
3. Who is being sentenced to be shot to death?
4. How does the girl prove she is related to Jose Arcadio Buendia and Ursula?
5. What does Macondo's growth NOT bring to the town?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)