1. Who was facing the firing squad "many years later"?
(a) Colonel Aureliano Buendia
(b) Jose Acadio
(c) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(d) Santa Sofia de la Pietra
2. Where is the story located?
3. What occasionally visits the town?
(c) High winds
4. Who is always engaged in productive work?
(c) Jose Arcadio
(d) Aureliano Buendia
5. Who is the head of the gypsies?
6. What does Ursula think about her husband's fascination with science?
(a) It's fascinating and rewarding.
(b) It's something that should be passed along to the children.
(c) It's never ending and productive.
(d) It's ridiculous and expensive.
7. How many children do Jose Arcadio and Ursula have?
8. What is/are the names of Jose Arcadio and Ursula's child/children?
(a) Jose Arcadio
(b) Jose Arcadio, Aureliano, and Pietro
(c) Jose Arcadio and Aureliano
(d) They did not have any children.
9. What did Melqunades seemingly die of?
This section contains 3,759 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)