|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faunia thinking about rather than of her tragedies and of her past?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her stepfather.
2. Faunia decides that she and the animal are now ___________, even though the animal might hurt her.
3. Who works with the reading recovery children, according to Coleman's memories?
4. Where does the Vietnam vet take Lester and some others as a part of their therapy?
(a) Moving Wall.
(b) The symphony.
(c) New York Museum.
(d) The Guggenheim.
5. In what animal does Faunia seem to take a particular interest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Delphine once had a relationship with a _________ man, but that went wrong so she does not want that again.
2. Who does Delphine realize that she wants to be with, as she is writing her personal ad?
3. Where does Coleman sit when he overhears a racy conversation between some men?
4. Who does Coleman stop spending time with after July, though the other person does not know why?
5. Who does Coleman suddenly want to confront when he is thinking about the accusations against him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nathan come to realize is the reason why Coleman stayed away from him?
2. Why doesn't Faunia like to spend the night with men she is dating?
3. What are Delphine's ideas about women and about their sexuality?
4. What does Nathan think about Coleman's absence at first when Coleman stops spending time with him?
5. What does Coleman encourage Faunia to do that Steena once did with him in the past?
6. What happens to the personal ad Delphine sends out in order to find love?
7. What are the three men on the campus of Athena College talking about as Coleman is sitting on a bench?
8. What does Lisa think about Coleman's obvious attraction to Faunia?
9. What does Coleman think when he sees the members of the Elderhostel classes walking to the dining hall?
10. What does Les think he has to do in order to be able to feel things again?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)