|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the men at the school want ___________ with Delphine, according to her own experiences.
(a) Nothing to do.
(b) To cause trouble.
(c) To work with.
(d) To sleep.
2. Where does Faunia go after her fight with Coleman one morning?
(a) Audubon Society.
(b) To Lester's apartment.
(c) New York Zoo.
(d) Athena College.
3. Coleman believes his children would not believe all the lies had he just told them the truth about their ___________.
4. Where does the Vietnam vet take Lester and some others as a part of their therapy?
(a) The Guggenheim.
(b) New York Museum.
(c) Moving Wall.
(d) The symphony.
5. Coleman compares the men around Faunia to __________ and thinks the men are thinking about taking advantage of her as well.
(c) Lester Farley.
6. Iris once told Coleman that it was the _________ that bothered her most about a friend's husband troubles.
7. ______ accuses Coleman of being sexually attracted to Lisa and that it is an inappropriate attraction.
8. Despite a broken __________ and a tattoo from his experience, Coleman survived.
9. Who did Coleman's student complain to, regarding the incident in #96?
10. Delphine carries the letter in her purse for months before visiting _______ one afternoon.
(d) New York.
11. Delphine finds many of the men at her school to be ________ or lazy.
12. What does Faunia try to give to her beloved animal, hoping it will be snatched away and never seen again?
(a) Her opal ring.
(b) A picture of Coleman.
(c) A note.
(d) Her children's ashes.
13. When Coleman and his guest leave the ___________ during a break, Nathan follows them.
(a) Conductor aisle.
(b) Music Shed.
(c) Box seat.
(d) Back row.
14. Faunia decides that she and the animal are now ___________, even though the animal might hurt her.
15. Who is the vet who is determined to help Les when he gets out of the VA hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. But Faunia is really mad at Coleman because she ____________ and she is mad at herself.
2. When Les is at the "therapy session" trip with the other veterans, he thinks he should _____________.
3. Delphine is horrified she will be a laughingstock at the college and back home in __________.
4. Who does Coleman suddenly want to confront when he is thinking about the accusations against him?
5. Faunia knows that ___________ is the only one fighting for herself.
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)