|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Coleman's female students complained about Coleman teaching ___________ which discriminated against women.
2. The next morning, Faunia gets mad at Coleman for _______________ her.
(a) Reading to.
(b) Paying for.
(c) Not listening to.
(d) Making breakfast for.
3. Delphine once had a relationship with a _________ man, but that went wrong so she does not want that again.
4. Who is the vet who is determined to help Les when he gets out of the VA hospital?
5. What does Faunia try to give to her beloved animal, hoping it will be snatched away and never seen again?
(a) A picture of Coleman.
(b) A note.
(c) Her opal ring.
(d) Her children's ashes.
6. Lisa heard that Coleman forced Faunia to _____________, though the rumor was untrue.
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Quit her job.
7. Who does Coleman stop spending time with after July, though the other person does not know why?
8. Which of Coleman's children never believed the story about his dead parents, even though the other children did?
9. Where does Faunia go after her fight with Coleman one morning?
(a) New York Zoo.
(b) Audubon Society.
(c) To Lester's apartment.
(d) Athena College.
10. What does Delphine accuse Coleman of sending in her name, even though she says she did not write it?
(a) A threat.
(b) A letter.
(c) A hoax email.
(d) Her resignation letter.
11. Where were the mean crows taken to once they were reported to be stealing from people?
(a) Audubon Society.
(b) The park rangers.
(c) The zoo.
(d) Human Society.
12. Les decides he is going to force a ___________ with Coleman, though it's unclear if he actually does.
(c) Therapy session.
13. Faunia knows that ___________ is the only one fighting for herself.
14. Coleman believes his children would not believe all the lies had he just told them the truth about their ___________.
15. Coleman saw Delphine as an intelligent, if over-___________ young woman when he hired her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many visits does it take for Les to be able to sit down a the restaurant and eat a meal without trouble?
2. Despite a broken __________ and a tattoo from his experience, Coleman survived.
3. Where does the Vietnam vet take Lester and some others as a part of their therapy?
4. What does Delphine tell the Campus Police about her ransacked office?
5. What did Delphine try to use on Coleman when she was interviewing for her current job?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)