|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One Saturday, Nathan comes over to find Coleman in his ________ and nothing else.
2. At what college did Coleman Silk teach before his hasty departure from the college?
(a) Athena College.
(c) Harvard College.
(d) Boston University.
3. Where does Coleman enroll after his service in the military?
(a) West Point.
(d) Boston College.
4. Who sent the letter to Coleman that reflected on how good he looked and how mature he seemed?
5. What caused Coleman Silk's wife to die during the investigation into the comments he made during a class?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Broken heart.
6. What does Faunia still have because she does not know what to do with them?
(a) A diary from when she was young.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her husband's medals.
(d) Her children's ashes.
7. Who began molesting Faunia after her mother got remarried?
(b) Her stepfather.
8. What does Coleman suffer for the first time upon his arrival at Howard College?
(a) Poor grades.
(b) Open discrimination.
(d) Anxiety attacks.
9. What does Coleman want to do with his life once he gets out of the military?
(a) Become a banker.
(b) Go back to boxing.
(c) Become a poet.
(d) Get married.
10. How many days does Coleman wait before seeing Faunia after the incident with her husband stalking her?
11. What does Coleman think is helping him to feel younger and stronger, aside from Faunia?
(a) Not being a Dean.
(d) The weed he's been smoking.
12. Coleman Silk is also the first dean of __________ for the college who has the characteristic as the answer to #8.
(a) Honors Department.
13. How old is the woman that Coleman Silk is seeing after his wife's death?
14. What kind of Classics teacher is Delphine Roux, the one who helped Coleman Silk with his investigation?
15. What happened to the two children that Faunia left with when they left the abusive husband and father?
(a) They were taken by social services.
(b) They died in a fire.
(c) The father got custody.
(d) They ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phrase that Coleman uses with the lawyer which confuses the lawyer?
2. The best time Faunia and Lester had together was when they were arguing and ended up _____________.
3. Coleman is a __________ skinned Jew, according to his own description.
4. What kind of school did Coleman's father attend which led to his owning his own shop?
5. Who does Coleman Silk want to pen his story about the accusations at the school?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)