1. What is the profession of the woman with whom Coleman Silk is having an affair?
2. Coleman Silk was a professor of _________ and Latin at the college.
3. At what college did Coleman Silk teach before his hasty departure from the college?
4. What did Coleman Silk call the two students who never seemed to be in class when he called roll?
5. The investigation into Coleman's potential racist remark found him to be ______________.
6. What kind of Classics teacher is Delphine Roux, the one who helped Coleman Silk with his investigation?
7. What caused Coleman Silk's wife to die during the investigation into the comments he made during a class?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,157 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)