|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, What Maniac Conceived It?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Delphine realize that she wants to be with, as she is writing her personal ad?
(c) Arthur Sussman.
2. Coleman encourages Faunia to ______________ to the same song that Steena once did.
(a) Kiss him while listening.
(b) Make love to him.
(c) Sing for him.
(d) Dance for him.
3. What does Faunia try to give to her beloved animal, hoping it will be snatched away and never seen again?
(a) A picture of Coleman.
(b) Her children's ashes.
(c) Her opal ring.
(d) A note.
4. To what college does Mr. Silk want his son, Coleman, to go when he is able to go to college?
5. What else did the person asking Coleman to do poorly in school say they would set up for Coleman?
(a) A college acceptance letter.
(b) A job.
(c) $3000 for college.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Delphine was visited by a __________ student who complained that Coleman had called her a derogatory name.
2. Coleman is a __________ skinned Jew, according to his own description.
3. What did Coleman suffer quite often when he was young because of his name and to what it could refer?
4. Coleman Silk is also the first dean of __________ for the college who has the characteristic as the answer to #8.
5. What does Coleman realize when he is trying to write his own story?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)