|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Slipping the Punch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Coleman suffer quite often when he was young because of his name and to what it could refer?
(c) Mistaken identity.
2. As a result of the problem in the classroom, Coleman decides to return to the __________ and to resign as the dean.
(b) Office world.
(d) Civilian life.
3. What does Coleman realize when he is trying to write his own story?
(a) He can not be objective.
(b) It is a useless effort.
(c) It is too unbelievable.
(d) He can not write well.
4. Where does Coleman Silk's new young girlfriend live, according to Coleman's description?
(a) A dairy farm.
(b) In the city.
(c) At a halfway home.
(d) With her mentor.
5. What does Coleman do when he realizes that the woman from the Midwest is someone he wants to be with forever?
(a) Takes her to Sunday dinner.
(b) Breaks up with her.
(c) Tells her he wants to marry her.
(d) Proposes to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Iris also strongly opinionated about, which attracts Coleman's attention and affection?
2. Coleman Silk is also the first dean of __________ for the college who has the characteristic as the answer to #8.
3. What is the phrase that Coleman uses with the lawyer which confuses the lawyer?
4. What did Coleman recognize in the words as he was trying to write his story without any help?
5. How old is the woman that Coleman Silk is seeing after his wife's death?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)