|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Slipping the Punch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coleman Silk was a professor of _________ and Latin at the college.
2. Where has Lester Farley already tried to get help after his service in the military?
(b) His family doctor.
(c) A shrink.
3. Coleman is not moved by his mother's pleas for change, believing _______________.
(a) She is too selfish.
(b) He is doing what is right for him.
(c) She is racist.
(d) Iris would not like his mom.
4. Doc Chizner tells Coleman not to tell the coach that he is __________ as this might hurt Coleman's chances of the scholarship.
(a) A boxer.
5. One Saturday, Nathan comes over to find Coleman in his ________ and nothing else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the woman with whom Coleman Silk is having an affair?
2. Where does Coleman enroll after his service in the military?
3. To what college does Mr. Silk want his son, Coleman, to go when he is able to go to college?
4. Coleman's father believed that education was the more important thing in life, especially for a __________.
5. ____________ was also an abstract painter and a poet.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)