|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Purifying Ritual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose scandal are the three men near Coleman discussing, one that involved an older man and a younger woman?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Woody Allen.
(c) Morgan Freeman.
(d) Hugh Hefner.
2. What did Coleman visit in Norfolk while he was in the military, causing him to be recognized for his heritage?
3. Who is Coleman with when he runs into Steena six years after their first love affair?
(c) No one.
4. What does Nathan think he needs to do once he finishes the book about Coleman?
(a) Change his name.
(b) Get protection.
(d) Kill Lester.
5. To what college does Mr. Silk want his son, Coleman, to go when he is able to go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Delphine once had a relationship with a _________ man, but that went wrong so she does not want that again.
2. The girl who was a __________ had been in the reading recovery program twice the time she should have been.
3. Coleman saw Delphine as an intelligent, if over-___________ young woman when he hired her.
4. Who sings a traditional Jewish prayer at the cemetery when they are burying Coleman?
5. Who calls up Coleman and forbids him from ever contacting the family again?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)