1. Where does author Sherwin B. Nuland, M.D. teach surgery and the history of medicine, according to the book’s Introduction?
2. According to the Introduction author Sherwin B. Nuland, M.D. is the literary editor of what periodical?
3. Where do Sherwin B. Nuland, M.D. and his family currently live, according to the Introduction?
4. From what author does the following quote come that opens the Introduction: “… death hath ten thousand several doors / For men to make their exits”?
5. According to the author in the Introduction, “Everyone wants to know the details of dying, though few are willing to” what?
This section contains 4,122 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)