Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Judy Trenor?
(a) Lily's aunt, with whom she resides.
(b) A party guest at the top of Lily's social circle.
(c) Lily's rival for Percy Gryce.
(d) The hostess of the party at Bellomont.
2. What does George Dorset decide to do after Lily finds him upset on her way back to the yacht?
(a) Send Lily back to New York.
(b) Ask Gus Trenor for a loan.
(c) Speak to Lawrence Selden.
(d) Speak to Bertha.
3. Why does Lily go to Gerty Farish's apartment after her confrontation with Gus Trenor at his house?
(a) She doesn't know where else to go.
(b) She is hoping Gerty can lend her some money.
(c) She is trying to hide from Gus Trenor.
(d) She wants to donate money to Gerty's charity.
4. In book 1, chapter 7, who meets Lily when she returns from her walk with Lawrence Selden ?
(a) Percy Gryce.
(b) Bertha Dorset.
(c) Mrs. Trenor.
(d) Lawrence Selden.
5. What is Gus Trenor's reaction when Lily tells him that Mrs. Trenor wants her to marry Percy Gryce?
(a) He tells Lily how much money Percy Gryce makes.
(b) He tells Lily he will speak to Percy Gryce for her.
(c) He is elated.
(d) He is horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note that Lily finds next to her bedside from Judy Trenor say ?
2. Who accompanies Simon and Lily to the event ?
3. How does Lily feel when she wakes up on the Dorset's yacht the morning after she sees Lawrence Selden in Nice?
4. Why does Lily join a party with Carry Fischer and another couple in the Adirondacks?
5. In book 1, chapter 10, where does Simon Rosedale invite Lily to go?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)