|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Clytemnestra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when there is no food or water what does Orestes smell and then see?
(a) Dead horses.
(b) Dead cattle.
(c) Dead sheep.
(d) Dead bodies.
2. In Chapter 5, how does Clytemnestra think that she will fade?
(b) Over a long period of time.
(d) In a quick moment.
3. On page 242, what can the guards feel when Clytemnestra comes from the garden?
(a) A breeze.
(b) A disturbance.
(c) A whisper.
(d) A movement.
4. In Chapter 2, what work are Leander, Mithros, and Orestes offered in return for food and shelter from a man with goats?
(a) Clean out barns.
(b) Dig ditches.
(c) Sow a field.
(d) Milk goats.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, where do a set of winding steps lead?
(a) A place that was once a garden.
(b) A view of the sea.
(c) An old dwelling.
(d) An old temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Clytemnestra think might be the reason that she wanders in the spaces?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Electra remember hearing at nightfall when she and her sister would meet in a deserted place?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Electra say have infested the place where she and Iphigenia used to meet?
4. In Chapter 3, when a messenger comes with a message for Aegisthus' what does Electra sees in Aegisthus' eyes?
5. In Chapter 3, who comes to the palace the morning after most of the boys are returned home?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)