|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why is Iphigenia murdered?
(a) She tried to murder her father.
(b) Success for the army.
(c) She tried to take the throne.
(d) Punish her for thievery.
2. How old was Orestes when Iphigenia died?
3. In Chapter 1, what would people be to the gods?
(a) Sound of wind in the trees.
(c) Sound of running water.
4. In Chapter 3, what remains where Mitros' house had been?
(a) Stones and rubble.
(b) Broken walls.
(c) A crater.
(d) Trees and scrub.
5. In Chapter 1, when Agamemnon sent Clytemnestra home, how many men did he send to guard her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how many female servants are pregnant with Aegisthus' child or already have a baby by him?
2. After Clytemnestra will not see Theodotus and Mitros in Chapter 3, how many men do they gather to stand with them?
3. In Chapter 3, where does Electra get new clothes?
4. In Chapter 1, when Clytemnestra tried to curse her husband and the men who are sacrificing her daughter, what happened to her?
5. In Chapter 2 when the boys are at the house of the man with goats, how close is the next nearest house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)