|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, when there is a revolt, who defeats the marauding forces?
2. What inspires Agamemnon in Chapter 1 when he comes home?
(a) A good dinner.
(c) His wife.
(d) Good wine.
3. In Chapter 2, what swoops down on the boys as they walk to the old woman's house?
4. After Clytemnestra will not see Theodotus and Mitros in Chapter 3, how many men do they gather to stand with them?
5. In Chapter 2, what does a guard discover when he goes to look for food?
(a) Some soldiers and slaves have escaped.
(b) Bandits are in the woods.
(c) The wells have been poisoned.
(d) The fields have been salted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clytemnestra know when Agamemnon is coming home?
2. Who does Electra consult with in Chapter 3 before she attends Dinos' feast?
3. When Orestes is sent to the bath in Chapter 2, how many other boys are already there?
4. In Chapter 2, how often are the boys allowed to use the baths?
5. In Chapter 3, after Clytemnestra orders men to search for Orestes and the other boys, what does Electra compare her to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)