|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the old woman to weave poison into the garment that Clytemnestra gives her?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several hours.
2. In Chapter 1, how many prisoners did Clytemnestra release in addition to Aegisthus?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Electra say have infested the place where she and Iphigenia used to meet?
4. In Chapter 2, how many guards lead Orestes away from the palace?
5. What color was Iphigenia's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how often are the boys allowed to use the baths?
2. How much older was Iphigenia than Electra?
3. In Chapter 1, while Clytenmestra was speaking with Achilles, who came to the tents where she was staying with Iphigenia?
4. In Chapter 2, where do the guards and Orestes find water after they leave a man dead near a cottage?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, where do a set of winding steps lead?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)