|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man die in Chapter 2 whom the guards find and take water from?
(a) Stabbed in the back.
(b) Poisoned water.
(c) Poisoned food.
(d) Knife to the throat.
2. In Chapter 1, where does the old and difficult woman with powers live?
(a) In a village on an island in the river.
(b) Beyond the river and toward the grey mountains.
(c) Beyond the river and towards the blue mountains.
(d) In house that touches the clouds.
3. In Chapter 1, why is Iphigenia murdered?
(a) Punish her for thievery.
(b) She tried to murder her father.
(c) She tried to take the throne.
(d) Success for the army.
4. What does Aegisthus threaten to do to Electra after she learns her mother killed her father?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Put her in a floor below the dungeon.
(c) Kidnap her.
(d) Kill her.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, who does Clytemnestra see at the end of her bed watching her?
(a) Old woman.
(c) Young girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction do Leander, Mithros, and Orestes travel when they escape?
2. When Orestes is sent to the bath in Chapter 2, how many other boys are already there?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, what happens to the dog?
4. In Chapter 1, when Clytemnestra tried to curse her husband and the men who are sacrificing her daughter, what happened to her?
5. In Chapter 3, who does Electra say are her companions?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)