|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man with the goats sends the boys away in Chapter 2, how long does he say that his dogs will follow them?
(a) 1/2 a mile.
(b) 1/3 of a mile.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) A mile.
2. In Chapter 2, what work are Leander, Mithros, and Orestes offered in return for food and shelter from a man with goats?
(a) Dig ditches.
(b) Milk goats.
(c) Sow a field.
(d) Clean out barns.
3. When was Clytemnestra released from the pit in Chapter 1?
(a) Third night.
(b) First night.
(c) Second day.
(d) Third day.
4. In Chapter 1, where does the old and difficult woman with powers live?
(a) In a village on an island in the river.
(b) Beyond the river and toward the grey mountains.
(c) Beyond the river and towards the blue mountains.
(d) In house that touches the clouds.
5. In Chapter 1, how many men did Aegisthus have that were loyal to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who does Electra say are her companions?
2. After Clytemnestra will not see Theodotus and Mitros in Chapter 3, how many men do they gather to stand with them?
3. In Chapter 3, after Clytemnestra orders men to search for Orestes and the other boys, what does Electra compare her to?
4. In Chapter 1, when Agamemnon sent Clytemnestra home, how many men did he send to guard her?
5. In Chapter 1, how long were the bodies to remain in the open under the sun?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)