|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Hugo's wild ride after the girl?
(a) Hugo is murdered by the girl's father.
(b) A hound will visit Baskerville Hall every full moon to take one of the men away.
(c) Hugo has his throat torn out by a large hound.
(d) Hugo marries the girl.
2. What dangerous place on the moor has claimed the lives of several people and animals?
(a) Devon Mire.
(b) The Grimpen Mire.
(c) The Green Tor.
(d) Fox Tor.
3. What word is the only one not taken from a newspaper with Sir Henry's object?
4. What does Barrymore tell Watson about the mysterious man on the moor?
(a) Selden had informed his brother-in-law that the man has a young boy bringing him what he needs.
(b) Selden reports that the man is a foreigner.
(c) Selden sees a young woman frequently going to vsiti the man with supplies.
(d) Selden believes he is an appartion.
5. What is a favored study of Dr. Mortimer?
(a) The study of skull formations.
(b) The study of the human hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stapleton do when he visits Baskerville Hall after Watson has followed Sir Henry?
2. What is the Baskerville curse?
3. What does Mrs. Barrymore confess?
4. How does Holmes check on Barrymore's location?
5. In his correspondence with Holmes, what happens the previous night that rouses Watson's suspicion?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)