|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Henry receive the morning he meets Holmes?
(a) A bank note.
(b) A walking stick.
(c) A telegram from Canada.
(d) A letter.
2. How did the cabman describe the bearded man?
(a) Around forty and of military bearing.
(b) Around sixty and gray.
(c) Around forty, pale, and of average height.
(d) Around thirty, dark complected, and tall.
3. What is the address of the rooms that Watson and Holmes share?
(a) 221 South London Street.
(b) 221 B Baker Street.
(c) 112 A Devonshire Boulevard.
(d) 221 B Butcher Avenue.
4. What possibility does Holmes rule out when he discovers that Henry does not have a will?
(a) Holmes decides that one of Henry's heirs could not be the culprit.
(b) Holmes decides that one of Henry's heirs is the culprit.
(c) Holmes decides that there is no murderer.
(d) Holmes realizes that Sir Henry may be the murderer.
5. What does Holmes have Watson send up to him?
(c) His violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health concern, exacerbated by the story of the hound, did Sir Charles possess?
2. How much is Sir Henry going to inherit from Sir Charles?
3. Who is Sir Charles's heir?
4. What is Sir Henry's opinion of Baskerville Hall?
5. How did Dr. Mortimer deduce that Sir Charles had stood at the gate for five to ten minutes?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)