|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that brought the curse upon the Baskervilles?
(a) Hugo Baskerville.
(b) Charles Baskerville.
(c) Hank Baskerville.
(d) Henry Baskerville.
2. While Watson is in Baskerville Hall, what is the only thing he is to report to Holmes?
3. What does Dr. Mortimer have on him that he wants Holmes to examine?
(a) A walking stick.
(b) A will.
(c) A bone.
(d) A manuscript.
4. How does Holmes relax after his day of thinking?
(a) He plays the violin.
(b) He does cocaine.
(c) He smokes his pipe.
(d) He drinks some brandy.
5. What does Dr. Mortimer read out loud to Watson and Holmes?
(a) Sir Charles's last will and testament.
(b) Maps of Devonshire.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) The legend of the Baskerville hound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes advise to Watson before Watson leaves for Devonshire with Sir Henry and Dr. Mortimer?
2. Who is Sir Charles's heir?
3. What excites Sir Henry on the journey where he cries out in delight?
4. In lieu of persuading Sir Henry to avoid Baskerville Hall, what does Holmes suggest?
5. What is Sir Henry's opinion of Baskerville Hall?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)