|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of the rooms that Watson and Holmes share?
(a) 221 South London Street.
(b) 112 A Devonshire Boulevard.
(c) 221 B Butcher Avenue.
(d) 221 B Baker Street.
2. Who arrives from London to help Holmes?
(b) Sir Charles.
(c) Stapleton's brother.
3. While Watson is in Baskerville Hall, what is the only thing he is to report to Holmes?
4. How did Holmes know it was Watson in his hut?
(a) His cigarette stub.
(b) He heard Watson mumbling to himself.
(c) His footprints.
(d) He watched Watson all the way from Frankland's manor.
5. Where does chapter one take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Holmes lie about being in London to Watson?
2. According to Holmes, who must Watson focus on as suspects?
3. When Holmes and Watson arrive at the hotel, what does Sir Henry claim to have lost this time?
4. How does Holmes check on Barrymore's location?
5. How did the cabman describe the bearded man?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)