|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Mortimer read out loud to Watson and Holmes?
(a) Sir Charles's last will and testament.
(b) Maps of Devonshire.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) The legend of the Baskerville hound.
2. Who is Sir Charles's heir?
(a) Hugo Baskerville.
(b) Harry Baskerville.
(c) Charles Baskerville II.
(d) Henry Baskerville.
3. Who is following Sir Henry and Dr. Mortimer when they leave Holmes and Watson's rooms?
(a) A man with a possibly fake beard.
(b) A man dressed up as a priest.
(c) A woman dressed up as a man.
(d) A street urchin.
4. How does Holmes relax after his day of thinking?
(a) He does cocaine.
(b) He smokes his pipe.
(c) He plays the violin.
(d) He drinks some brandy.
5. How does Holmes spend his time before meeting with Sir Henry in the afternoon following their first meeting?
(a) In an art gallery.
(c) At the theater.
(d) Playing violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holmes change his mind about Sir Henry going to Baskerville Hall?
2. What possibility does Holmes rule out when he discovers that Henry does not have a will?
3. What is the result of Hugo's wild ride after the girl?
4. How does Holmes propose to find the sender of Sir Henry's object?
5. What is a favored study of Dr. Mortimer?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)