1. What is the address of the rooms that Watson and Holmes share?
(a) 112 A Devonshire Boulevard.
(b) 221 South London Street.
(c) 221 B Baker Street.
(d) 221 B Butcher Avenue.
2. Where does chapter one take place?
3. What is the object left behind on which Watson tries to deduce a reconstruction of the mysterious owner?
(a) A boot.
(b) A hat.
(c) A walking stick.
(d) A notebook.
4. According to Watson, who is the owner of the stick?
(a) A middle-aged scientist.
(b) An elderly, country doctor.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) A young, city doctor.
5. What does C.C.H (engraved on the stick) stand for?
(a) Charing Court Hospital.
(b) Charing Cross Hospital.
(c) Christian Cross Hospital.
(d) Christian Care Hospital.
6. According to Holmes, who is actually the owner of the stick?
(a) A young, unambitious doctor.
(b) A young, ambitious doctor.
(c) An older, incompetent doctor.
(d) An older, caring doctor.
7. How does Holmes describe the walking stick?
(a) A visiting card from the absent-minded.
(b) The mark of a careless, untrustworthy man.
(c) A present.
(d) A rude gesture.
This section contains 6,532 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)