The Bear Called State O' Maine
1. Who wrote "The Hotel New Hampshire"?
(a) John Legend.
(b) John Irving.
(c) Mike Irving.
(d) Mike Legend.
2. When was "The Hotel New Hampshire" published?
3. How many children are in the Berry family?
4. What story is being told when the novel opens?
(a) A story from the bible.
(c) The story of "State O' Maine."
(d) The story of the assasination of JFK.
5. What do the children object to during the opening story?
(a) That it is only being told in Latin.
(b) Incorrect statements.
(c) That they have to sit around and listen to it -- again.
(d) That it is being told at all.
6. How old were Mary and Winslow when they met?
7. What was the name of the hotel where Mary and Win met?
(a) Hotel New Hampshire.
(b) The Waterfront Inn.
(d) The Ritz.
8. What college was Win accepted to?
This section contains 4,806 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)