1. Who wrote "The Hotel New Hampshire"?
(a) Mike Irving.
(b) John Legend.
(c) John Irving.
(d) Mike Legend.
2. When was "The Hotel New Hampshire" published?
3. How many children are in the Berry family?
4. What story is being told when the novel opens?
(b) The story of "State O' Maine."
(c) The story of the assasination of JFK.
(d) A story from the bible.
5. What do the children object to during the opening story?
(a) That they have to sit around and listen to it -- again.
(b) Incorrect statements.
(c) That it is only being told in Latin.
(d) That it is being told at all.
6. How old were Mary and Winslow when they met?
7. What was the name of the hotel where Mary and Win met?
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Waterfront Inn.
(d) Hotel New Hampshire.
8. What college was Win accepted to?
This section contains 4,806 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)