|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Shasta Among the Tombs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shasta do when he is told to leave?
(a) He goes to sleep in the barn.
(b) He goes for a swim.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He listens in at the window.
2. Why doesn't Shasta tell the Narnians who he is?
(a) He thinks that they will come up with another plan and not tell him.
(b) He realizes he can buy his freedom if he betrays them to the Tisroc.
(c) They won't want to leave if they realize that Corin is still missing.
(d) He's afraid that they'll kill him because he heard their plans.
3. What does Bree ask Aravis to do once they have stopped to rest?
(a) To buy some better clothes for Shasta
(b) To share her food with Shasta
(c) To write a letter for him to his master
(d) To tell her story about running away
4. Who is Mr. Tumnus?
(a) A faun
(b) A raven
(c) A centaur
(d) A dwarf
5. How long does Shasta stay at the tombs before the others show up?
(a) One night
(b) Three days
(c) Two days
(d) A night and a day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Shasta company during the night?
2. Who does Shasta find when he reaches the tombs?
3. After the Narnians make their plans, what does Mr. Tumnus do?
4. What do the boys realize about each other?
5. How much does Arsheesh ask for Shasta?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)