|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Shasta Among the Tombs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most likely meaning for the phrase "the sun appeared dark in her eyes?"
(a) She was unhappy.
(b) She was going blind.
(c) She was very tired.
(d) She wanted to go inside.
2. Who comes up with the escape plan?
(a) King Edmund
(b) Queen Susan
(d) Mr. Tumnus
3. What are the wild beasts that Shasta hears during the night?
4. What happens to Shasta in the city?
(a) He gets into a fight with one of the Tisroc's slaves.
(b) He gets lost in the gardens of the Tisroc's palace.
(c) He is arrested for horse stealing by the guards.
(d) He is mistaken for a prince by the Narnians.
5. Why did Shasta laugh at Bree?
(a) Shasta thought Bree's accent was humorous.
(b) Bree looked funny rolling on his back.
(c) Bree's face looked funny when he was scared.
(d) Bree made a joke about the Calormene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is King Edmund worried about?
2. Why does Hwin think that Aravis would be happy in Narnia?
3. What is the last thing Prince Corin tells Shasta?
4. What frightens Bree the most?
5. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)