|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Shasta Among the Tombs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signal for the gates to open?
(a) Twenty guards appear at the gates
(b) Horns are blown right after the sun rises
(c) A messenger arrives with word from the Tisroc
(d) A flag is raised from the Tisroc's palace
2. What does King Edmund ask Queen Susan?
(a) Why she wanted to come to Calormen so badly.
(b) Whether or not she wants to marry Prince Rabadash.
(c) Whether she is ready to go back to Narnia.
(d) How she managed to lose Prince Corin.
3. What is unusual about Prince Corin's appearance?
(a) He is dressed as a Calormene slave girl.
(b) He has a black eye and a missing tooth.
(c) He has his shoes on the wrong feet.
(d) He is wearing a full set of armor.
4. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
(a) A handmaiden in Aravis's house
(b) Aravis's stepmother, who dislikes her intensely
(c) An elderly man whom Aravis is supposed to marry
(d) The brother who was killed in the wars
5. What did Shasta find in the saddlebags?
(a) A pair of spurs
(b) A piece of jewelry
(c) An important letter
(d) Food and money
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bree's assessment of Shasta as a rider?
2. Why does King Edmund scold Shasta?
3. How did Bree know that the mysterious horse following them was a fine blood mare?
4. Why does the cat scratch Shasta?
5. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)