|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Shasta Falls in with the Narnians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hwin think that Aravis would be happy in Narnia?
(a) There are plenty of fine clothes and food there.
(b) No maiden is forced to marry against her will.
(c) Nobody in Narnia ever fights in battles.
(d) All of the animals in Narnia know how to talk.
2. What does Shasta do when he is told to leave?
(a) He goes for a swim.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He goes to sleep in the barn.
(d) He listens in at the window.
3. What is the most likely meaning for the phrase "the sun appeared dark in her eyes?"
(a) She was very tired.
(b) She wanted to go inside.
(c) She was unhappy.
(d) She was going blind.
4. Bree praises Aravis for
(a) Being so brave.
(b) Coming up with a good plan.
(c) Dressing like a boy.
(d) Telling her story well.
5. What did Shasta find in the saddlebags?
(a) A pair of spurs
(b) An important letter
(c) A piece of jewelry
(d) Food and money
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Shasta laugh at Bree?
2. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
3. Why didn't Bree want to talk about the Calormen wars?
4. What does Shasta find so surprising about Bree?
5. What does Mr. Tumnus think has happened to Shasta?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)