|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Shasta Falls in with the Narnians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
(a) A handmaiden in Aravis's house
(b) An elderly man whom Aravis is supposed to marry
(c) The brother who was killed in the wars
(d) Aravis's stepmother, who dislikes her intensely
2. Bree praises Aravis for
(a) Coming up with a good plan.
(b) Telling her story well.
(c) Being so brave.
(d) Dressing like a boy.
3. What does Bree tell Shasta never to touch?
(a) Bree's tail
(b) The cinch on the saddle
(c) The gold in the Tarkaan's bag
(d) The reins to his bridle
4. Why does King Edmund scold Shasta?
(a) For keeping silent and hanging his head
(b) For ruining his clothes and shoes
(c) For smelling like he's slept in a stable
(d) For fighting with others in the street
5. Why did Hwin start talking?
(a) She was curious about Aravis's brother.
(b) She wanted Aravis's help to run away.
(c) In order to keep Aravis from killing herself.
(d) She tried to stick up for Aravis to her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shasta figure out about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
2. Why does Bree stop the other horse?
3. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
4. What causes the horses to gallop side-by-side?
5. Aravis sent a letter to her father. Who supposedly wrote it?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)