|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Shasta Falls in with the Narnians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bree end up as a warhorse?
(a) He was bought by the stranger in the south.
(b) He decided to seek his fortune as war.
(c) He was raised in the Tisroc's stables from birth.
(d) He was stolen from Narnia as a colt.
2. What is the most likely meaning for the phrase "the sun appeared dark in her eyes?"
(a) She wanted to go inside.
(b) She was going blind.
(c) She was very tired.
(d) She was unhappy.
3. Bree praises Aravis for
(a) Dressing like a boy.
(b) Being so brave.
(c) Telling her story well.
(d) Coming up with a good plan.
4. Who is really leading the companions through the city?
(b) A guard
5. What is Bree's assessment of Shasta as a rider?
(a) He compares Shasta to a potato sack.
(b) He says Shasta is almost as good as the Tarkaan.
(c) He asks Shasta to stop gripping so hard with his knees.
(d) He says Shasta is a natural horseman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
2. How did Bree know that the mysterious horse following them was a fine blood mare?
3. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
4. What does Bree tell Shasta never to touch?
5. Which is the only traffic regulation in Tashbaan?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)