|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Shasta Falls in with the Narnians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bree makes sure to start their journey by
(a) Making sure they have provisions.
(b) Having Shasta steal some nice-looking clothes.
(c) Leaving footmarks that show them heading south.
(d) Heading north immediately.
2. Aravis sent a letter to her father. Who supposedly wrote it?
(a) Aravis's stepmother
(b) Ahoshta Tarkaan
(c) A priestess of Zardeenah
(d) Her friend, Lasaraleen
3. What does Shasta find so surprising about Bree?
(a) He has never been ridden
(b) He doesn't like oats
(c) He has five legs
(d) He can talk
4. How does Shasta feel about traveling with the two strangers?
(a) He's afraid they'll be more conspicuous now
(b) He gets sulky and rude, especially to Aravis
(c) He's grateful to travel with someone who can fight
(d) He's happy to have company along for the journey
5. What is the name of the country where Shasta is living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bree know that the mysterious horse following them was a fine blood mare?
2. What does the narrator tell us about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
3. What was Aravis's first reaction to her family's plans?
4. Bree praises Aravis for
5. What causes the horses to gallop side-by-side?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)