|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Fight at Anvard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shasta see beyond the river and gardens?
(a) The desert and distant mountains
(b) A road going off into the distance
(c) A large delta and marshlands
(d) A vast army of Calormene soldiers
2. Why didn't Bree want to talk about the Calormen wars?
(a) Because he had run away from one of the battles
(b) Because he fought as a dumb beast in them
(c) Because he didn't like fighting at all
(d) Because he was wounded in one of them
3. Which is the only traffic regulation in Tashbaan?
(a) Tolls must be paid to get in and out of the city gates.
(b) Get out of the way of people who are more important than you are.
(c) Horses and carts have to move to the left side of the road.
(d) Watch out for where you are stepping and keep your feet clean.
4. What advice did the Hermit give to Bree?
(a) To realize that he's nobody special in Narnia
(b) To start living up to his great reputation
(c) To apologize to Shasta and the others
(d) To always finish what he sets out to do
5. What does Mr. Tumnus think has happened to Shasta?
(a) That he's been drinking too much wine
(b) That he's become dazed from the sun
(c) That he was hit on the head by something
(d) That he ate too many sweets and got ill
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Shasta company during the night?
2. How many men does the Prince propose taking to Narnia?
3. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
4. What is the name of the country where Shasta is living?
5. Shasta has trouble riding his horse because:
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)