|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Fight at Anvard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lasaraleen react to the Tisroc's presence?
(a) She is pleased to see him.
(b) She runs up to him immediately.
(c) She is frightened.
(d) She is ashamed of Aravis.
2. What, according to the context of this chapter, is a punt?
(a) A dark road
(b) A small dam
(c) A tiny boat
(d) A fine horse
3. Why couldn't Shasta walk across the desert?
(a) He was busy looking for signs of the valley.
(b) He cut his foot on a rock during the night.
(c) He sprained his ankle while waiting for the others.
(d) He had no shoes to protect his feet from the heat.
4. What causes the horses to run faster?
(a) Shasta tells Bree to hurry up.
(b) They hear a lion roaring behind them.
(c) They see the towers of Anvard ahead.
(d) They reach a level grassy plain.
5. Which of the companions wakes up first in the valley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signal for the gates to open?
2. What does Shasta hear behind him when he reaches the crossroads?
3. Shasta has trouble riding his horse because:
4. What does Shasta do after he eats breakfast with the dwarves?
5. The banner of the Narnian army consists of:
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)