|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Fight at Anvard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Thornbut?
(a) A faun who advises King Edmund
(b) The centaur who leads the archers
(c) A dwarf who fights with Prince Corin
(d) One of Duffle's cousins
2. What is the last thing Prince Corin tells Shasta?
(a) To stay hidden in the garden until morning.
(b) To find King Lune when Shasta reaches Archenland.
(c) That he should stay and travel with the Narnians.
(d) That he will never make it across the desert.
3. Who is really leading the companions through the city?
(c) A guard
4. What is the name of the country where Shasta is living?
5. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
(a) His imagination.
(b) A pony ride at the fair.
(c) Playing with his hobby horse.
(d) Occasional trips on the donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that protects Narnia from the Tisroc's troops?
2. What does Lord Darrin compliment Shasta on?
3. What is the most likely meaning for the phrase "the sun appeared dark in her eyes?"
4. How does Aravis react to Bree?
5. What didn't Shasta learn about riding from Bree
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)