|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Across the Desert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the context of this chapter, is a punt?
(a) A fine horse
(b) A small dam
(c) A tiny boat
(d) A dark road
2. How does Prince Corin return?
(a) He climbs in through the window.
(b) He is brought back by two guards.
(c) He sneaks in through the door.
(d) Mr. Tumnus brings him from the garden.
3. Who is Mr. Tumnus?
(a) A raven
(b) A centaur
(c) A faun
(d) A dwarf
4. What news did Aravis bring to the companions?
(a) She said that the desert could not be crossed.
(b) She told them about Prince Rabadash's plan.
(c) She told them that they were being followed.
(d) She invited them to stay with Lasaraleen.
5. What causes the horses to gallop side-by-side?
(a) They are both being chased by a lion.
(b) Their riders steer them together.
(c) The road becomes narrower and narrower.
(d) They recognize each other as friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Tumnus think has happened to Shasta?
2. What is King Edmund worried about?
3. What does Lasaraleen tell Aravis about her father?
4. Who comes up with the escape plan?
5. How do the Narnians plan to escape?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)