|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Across the Desert.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the companions wakes up first in the valley?
2. What didn't Shasta learn about riding from Bree
(a) How to trot, canter, and gallop
(b) How to use the reins
(c) How to mount a horse
(d) How to grip with his knees
3. What does King Edmund ask Queen Susan?
(a) Whether or not she wants to marry Prince Rabadash.
(b) How she managed to lose Prince Corin.
(c) Why she wanted to come to Calormen so badly.
(d) Whether she is ready to go back to Narnia.
4. Who is riding the other horse?
(a) A young Tarkaan on his way to the city
(b) Bree's master with the crimson beard
(c) Another slave who is running away
(d) A girl dressed in boy's armor
5. Which of these phrases does Aravis use to describe Ahoshta?
(a) A hideous groveling slave
(b) The man who got away
(c) A stupid monkey-faced man
(d) The wisest man in Tashbaan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Aravis and Lasaraleen hide?
2. Why did Shasta laugh at Bree?
3. Which of the companions urges the most for speed after they reach the valley?
4. What frightens Bree the most?
5. What is the Grand Vizier?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)