|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Shasta in Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Edmund ask Queen Susan?
(a) Why she wanted to come to Calormen so badly.
(b) Whether she is ready to go back to Narnia.
(c) How she managed to lose Prince Corin.
(d) Whether or not she wants to marry Prince Rabadash.
2. What does Mr. Tumnus think has happened to Shasta?
(a) That he was hit on the head by something
(b) That he's become dazed from the sun
(c) That he ate too many sweets and got ill
(d) That he's been drinking too much wine
3. How does the author describe Prince Rabadash in this chapter?
4. Where, according to the Hedgehog, is High King Peter of Narnia?
(a) At his castle, Cair Paravel
(b) Fighting giants in the North
(c) Visiting a foreign country
(d) On the ship with his sister
5. How does the Tisroc react to his son's request?
(a) He scolds him for being a fool.
(b) He throws his son into a dungeon.
(c) He promises to support his son.
(d) He refuses to act so rashly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shasta figure out about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
2. What happens to Shasta in the city?
3. What does the Tisroc command the Grand Vizier to do?
4. How does the Grand Vizier say the Narnians will react to the prince's plan?
5. What does the Prince want his father to do?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)