|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Shasta in Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The banner of the Narnian army consists of:
(a) A white unicorn on a black background
(b) A red lion on a green background
(c) A silver eagle on a blue background
(d) A yellow faun on a brown background
2. Why is Aravis disappointed when the prince leaves the room?
(a) The other men remain and she can't move yet.
(b) The prince isn't as clever as she thought he was.
(c) She realizes she'll never marry Ahoshta.
(d) She thought the prince was very handsome.
3. What does Shasta figure out about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
(a) That they have been traveling for weeks
(b) That they were born outside Narnia
(c) That they are brother and sister
(d) That they are under a magical enchantment
4. What does Shasta do after he eats breakfast with the dwarves?
(a) He starts off for Anvard
(b) He goes to find his horse
(c) He falls fast asleep
(d) He heads back to the Hermit
5. How does the Grand Vizier say the Narnians will react to the prince's plan?
(a) They will excuse his behavior because it is based on love for Queen Susan.
(b) They will immediately hand over Queen Susan rather than risk a battle.
(c) They will cower and run away when they see the army advancing on them.
(d) They will despise the prince for invading without issuing a challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does the Prince propose taking to Narnia?
2. Why does King Edmund scold Shasta?
3. How does the prince plan to keep King Peter from bringing an army to Tashbaan to rescue his sister?
4. What does Mr. Tumnus think has happened to Shasta?
5. Who carries Shasta's message to Cair Paravel?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)