|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horacio do with toothpaste in Chapter 75?
(a) Brushes his teeth.
(b) Draws on a mirror.
(c) Puts a mustache on Gekrepten.
(d) Writes on the walls.
2. According to Pola in Chapter 64, what happens to everything Horacio touches?
(a) It becomes dull.
(b) It dies.
(c) It turns evil.
(d) It feels better.
3. What Eastern tradition is Morelli drawing from in Chapter 95?
(c) Zen Buddhism.
4. In Chapter 57, what does Horacio say he is confused about?
(a) Love and dependence.
(b) Maga and Pola.
(c) Dreams and waking.
(d) Right and wrong.
5. Which of the following is not among Talita's preferred reading materials?
(a) Clothing catalogues.
(b) Blashemous articles.
(c) Medical journals.
(d) Language books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character offers a rambling defense of Morelli's methods in Chapter 99?
2. What is odd about the bread that Horacio cuts in his dream in Chapter 100?
3. In Chapter 80, to what does Horacio liken madness?
4. What does Morelli give Horacio to take to the writer's flat in Chapter 154?
5. What literary convention does Morelli decry in Chapter 112?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)