|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Morelli in Chapter 94, what is happening to his work?
(a) It is rotting.
(b) It is flying into the atmosphere.
(c) It is fermenting.
(d) It is flourishing.
2. In Chapter 87, a number by what musician is discussed?
(a) Cole Porter.
(c) Duke Ellington.
(d) Miles Davis.
3. Who is Emanuele?
(a) Maga's best friend.
(b) A waitress at Horacio's favorite cafe.
(c) A homeless woman.
(d) Pola's mother.
4. In Chapter 57, what does Horacio say he is confused about?
(a) Right and wrong.
(b) Maga and Pola.
(c) Dreams and waking.
(d) Love and dependence.
5. In Chapter 78, Horacio becomes a salesman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Talita say she is having tea in Chapter 47?
2. Why does Emanuele decide to perform oral sex on Horacio in Chapter 36?
3. Against whom is the polemic of Chapter 89?
4. In Chapter 46, what does Traveler protest that he will never do to Horacio?
5. Who does Babs physically attack in Chapter 35?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Serpent Club's final gathering end?
2. Why is the Morelli argument in Chapter 99 a relief to Horacio?
3. What dream does Horacio have in Chapter 123, and what does Etienne take from it?
4. Why are Etienne and Horacio shocked when they get to the old writers room in Chapter in 154?
5. What task does Morelli give Horacio and Etienne in Chapter 154?
6. Describe Manolo and Talia Traveler's lives in Buenos Aires.
7. What is Horacio's state of mind in this section?
8. What is revolutionary about Morelli's forthcoming book?
9. What do Ronald and Etienne discuss in Chapter 142?
10. Professionally, what changes for Traveler, Horacio and Talita in this section?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)