|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horacio spread on the ground to protect him from Traveler in Chapter 56?
(d) Ball bearings.
2. Where does Horacio meet Pola for the first time in Chapter 76?
(a) At the Cimetaire Pere Lachaisse.
(b) At Berthe Trepat's recital.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) In a cathedral.
3. Who does Babs physically attack in Chapter 35?
4. The commentator in Chapter 147 says that what curtails human freedom?
(a) Christian dialectics.
(c) Marriage laws.
(d) Social mores.
5. Who is the person that Horacio thinks is Maga when he sees her playing hopscotch in Chapter 54?
(a) A patient.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fear does Morelli express in Chapter 82?
2. According to Ossip in Chapter 29, when did La Maga leave her flat and likely Paris?
3. What request do many of the inmates have as they sign their names in Chapter 51?
4. In Chapter 87, a number by what musician is discussed?
5. What part of Pola most captivates Horacio when he meets her in Chapter 76?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)