|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pola in Chapter 64, what happens to everything Horacio touches?
(a) It becomes dull.
(b) It feels better.
(c) It dies.
(d) It turns evil.
2. Which two characters attempt to analyze Maga in Chapter 142?
(a) Ronald and Etienne.
(b) Horacio and Ossip.
(c) Ronald and Babs.
(d) Ossip and Etienne.
3. What sin does Ossip accuse Horacio of in Chapter 31?
4. What does Horacio do with toothpaste in Chapter 75?
(a) Brushes his teeth.
(b) Writes on the walls.
(c) Puts a mustache on Gekrepten.
(d) Draws on a mirror.
5. In Chapter 46, what does Traveler protest that he will never do to Horacio?
(a) Ask him to leave.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Lend him money.
(d) Forgive him for what he has done to Talita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapter 32?
2. Where is Horacio at the very end of the first book?
3. What does Horacio do between Chapters 56 and 135?
4. In Chapter 80, to what does Horacio liken madness?
5. What Eastern tradition is Morelli drawing from in Chapter 95?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)