|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, what is the only thing that Horacio says he wants?
2. In Chapter 50, what misapprehension do both Horacio and Remorino have about each other?
(a) They think the other is a madman.
(b) The think the other is flirting.
(c) They think the other is the boss.
(d) They think the other is American.
3. Where do Horacio and his sister decide to stay in the dream in Chapter 123?
(a) In the drawing room.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) In a tool shed.
4. In Chapter 80, to what does Horacio liken madness?
(a) A cancer.
(b) A dream.
(c) A love affair.
(d) A fever.
5. What Eastern tradition is Morelli drawing from in Chapter 95?
(c) Zen Buddhism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a speech about it being a momentous night in Chapter 96?
2. What final instructions does Cortazar give for the end of the book?
3. With whom is Horacio spending most of his time in Chapter 49?
4. Where is Horacio at the very end of the first book?
5. Why does Emanuele decide to perform oral sex on Horacio in Chapter 36?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)