|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, From This Side: Chapters 37, 98, 38, 39, 86, 78, 40, 59, 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is Chapter 68 written in?
2. In Chapter 31, what is the only thing that Horacio says he wants?
3. What specific reason does Horacio have in Chapter 19 for believing Maga and Ossip are having an affair?
(a) Ossip is always hanging around her flat.
(b) Magasays Ossip's name in her sleep.
(c) Rocamadour likes Ossip more.
(d) Ossip gave her a necklace.
4. Which of the following is not a possibility for Maga's face that Ossip implies in Chapter 29?
(a) She is wandering the streets of Paris.
(b) She is in Montevideo.
(c) She went to the Netherlands.
(d) She committed suicide.
5. Which theatre theorist is quoted in Chapter 128?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the man who is hit by a car in Chapter 21?
2. In the Times of London article of Chapter 130, what new invention is injuring boys?
3. What famous American litigator is quoted in Chapter 117?
4. What group of people do Horacio and Etienne watch while they wait to see Morelli in Chapter 155?
5. What does the narrator recall at the end of Chapter 93?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)