|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 29, 107, 113, 30, 57, 70, 147, 31, 32, 132, 61, 33, 67, 83, 142, 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only information about the Club's journey to Morelli's flat included in Chapter 113?
(a) Dialogue between them.
(b) Weather patterns in the area.
(c) Directions and street numbers.
(d) Horacio's private expectations.
2. In Chapter 74, Morelli says that the true nonconformist is only concerned with what to things?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Freedom is self and freedom of society.
(c) Life and death.
(d) Minutia and grand ideas.
3. What is odd about the bread that Horacio cuts in his dream in Chapter 100?
(a) It bleeds.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It floats away.
(d) It screams.
4. According to Ossip in Chapter 30, which member of the Club got belligerently drunk at Rocamadour's wake?
(c) Guy Monod.
5. In Chapter 16, who joins Horacio in mocking Maga's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unfortunate event has recently happened to Guy Monod in Chapter 9?
2. According to Horacio in Chapter 124, what generally happens to Morelli's characters?
3. In Chapter 84, which character does Horacio mention is gravely ill?
4. According to Horacio in Chapter 2, who destroyed his philosophical quest?
5. According to Horacio, what is the only time that dialectical thought is useful?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)