|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 29, 107, 113, 30, 57, 70, 147, 31, 32, 132, 61, 33, 67, 83, 142, 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Horacio in Chapter 2, who destroyed his philosophical quest?
2. Why does Rocamadour move in with Maga and Horacio in Chapter 19?
(a) Maga misses him.
(b) He must attend school.
(c) He has a bad fever.
(d) The old woman in the country dies.
3. What is the only information about the Club's journey to Morelli's flat included in Chapter 113?
(a) Weather patterns in the area.
(b) Horacio's private expectations.
(c) Dialogue between them.
(d) Directions and street numbers.
4. According to Pola in Chapter 64, what happens to everything Horacio touches?
(a) It becomes dull.
(b) It dies.
(c) It turns evil.
(d) It feels better.
5. What information does Morelli want to leave blank for the story he plans in Chapter 115?
(a) The protagonist's name.
(b) The verbs.
(c) The setting.
(d) The author's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Chapter 93?
2. Which philosopher does Horacio cite in his ruminations of Chapter 3?
3. What group of people do Horacio and Etienne watch while they wait to see Morelli in Chapter 155?
4. Who is Emanuele?
5. According to Ossip in Chapter 30, which member of the Club got belligerently drunk at Rocamadour's wake?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)