|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 29, 107, 113, 30, 57, 70, 147, 31, 32, 132, 61, 33, 67, 83, 142, 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what part of La Maga is Horacio sketching with his finger?
(a) Her breast.
(b) Her mouth.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her hand.
2. What is odd about the bread that Horacio cuts in his dream in Chapter 100?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It screams.
(c) It bleeds.
(d) It floats away.
3. In Chapter 84, which character does Horacio mention is gravely ill?
(d) Berthe Trepat.
4. Who is playing in Chapter 13?
(a) John Coltrane.
(b) Bessie Coleman.
(d) Miles Davis.
5. Who is Valentin?
(a) Ossip's father.
(b) Maga's landlord.
(c) Berthe's friend.
(d) Horacio's typist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horacio assure Maga regarding Pola in Chapter 108?
2. The commentator in Chapter 147 says that what curtails human freedom?
3. Approximately how old is Horacio Oliveira?
4. Who is Rocamadour?
5. Who is Emanuele?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)