|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 124, 128, 24, 134, 25, 141, 60, 26, 109, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what controversial French thinker is the quote is Chapter 136?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
(b) Jean Dubuffet.
(c) The Marquis de Sade.
(d) George Bataille.
2. Why can't Horacio leave Berthe Trepat as he walks her home in Chapter 23?
(a) She is threatening to kill herself.
(b) He does not know the neighborhood.
(c) She is clinging to his arm.
(d) She has his wallet.
3. In Chapter 17, what does Ossip tell Maga is Horacio's problem?
(a) He gets drunk too often.
(b) He is Argentinean.
(c) He does not know how to love.
(d) He cannot process life.
4. What famous American litigator is quoted in Chapter 117?
(a) William Jennings Bryant.
(b) William Kunzler.
(c) John Jay.
(d) Clarence Darrow.
5. In Chapter 93, what does La Maga fear is becoming an obsession for Horacio?
(d) Parisian life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, La Maga begins to cry remembering who?
2. In Chapter 62, Morelli says he has done away with what in his characters?
3. Why does Maga say she won't go to sleep in Chapter 26?
4. Where do Horatio and La Maga meet at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. According to Horacio in Chapter 124, what generally happens to Morelli's characters?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)