|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 153, 19, 90, 20, 126, 21, 79, 22, 62, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the point of view change in Chapter 3?
(a) It becomes third person.
(b) It switches from Maga to Horacio.
(c) It switches from Horacio to Maga.
(d) It becomes first person.
2. What word terrifies Horacio in Chapter 93?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Ossip tell Maga is Horacio's problem?
(a) He gets drunk too often.
(b) He does not know how to love.
(c) He is Argentinean.
(d) He cannot process life.
4. What is the profession of the man who is hit by a car in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 7, what part of La Maga is Horacio sketching with his finger?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her breast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Horacio leave Berthe Trepat as he walks her home in Chapter 23?
2. Where do Horatio and La Maga meet at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. According to Horacio in Chapter 2, who destroyed his philosophical quest?
4. What form of horrific execution is shown by the pictures Wong produces in Chapter 14?
5. What toy is Horacio looking at when he sees La Maga in his memory of Chapter 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)