|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 14, 114, 117, 15, 120, 16, 137, 17, 97, 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, La Maga begins to cry remembering who?
(b) Her first lover.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
2. Which philosopher does Horacio cite in his ruminations of Chapter 3?
3. According to Horacio in Chapter 2, who destroyed his philosophical quest?
4. What area of Paris is Horacio searching for La Maga in Chapter 1?
(a) Champs d'Elysee.
(b) Ponts des Arts.
5. Who is the narrator of Chapter 93?
(a) La Maga.
Short Answer Questions
1. What South American city is La Maga originally from?
2. What does Horacio do when Maga starts crying in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Horacio say would be as easy as writing a story about La Maga?
4. What does the narrator recall at the end of Chapter 93?
5. On what abstract idea does Horacio ruminate for most of Chapter 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)