|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, From the Other Side: Chapters 14, 114, 117, 15, 120, 16, 137, 17, 97, 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what part of La Maga is Horacio sketching with his finger?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her breast.
(d) Her eyes.
2. In Chapter 84, which character does Horacio mention is gravely ill?
(c) Berthe Trepat.
3. Chapter 65 is a dossier of which Serpent Club member?
4. In Chapter 12, La Maga begins to cry remembering who?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her first lover.
(c) Her sister.
5. Which philosopher does Horacio cite in his ruminations of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What South American city is La Maga originally from?
2. By what controversial French thinker is the quote is Chapter 136?
3. According to La Maga at the end of Chapter 3, how does Horacio relate to life?
4. Why is the Serpent Club often annoyed with La Maga?
5. In Chapter 137, what does Morelli exhort writers never to do in their work?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)