I - The New Human Agenda
1. What are the three uncontrollable forces of nature Harari believes man has conquered?
(a) War, plague, obesity.
(b) Famine, weather, war.
(c) Famine, plague, war.
(d) Plague, war, injustice.
2. What plague wiped out one-quarter of the population of Eurasia in the 1330s?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The Smallpox Epidemic.
(c) Tuberculosis Infection.
(d) The Red Death.
3. Eating too little used to kill many people. What kills many people today?
(a) Eating too much.
(b) Lack of water.
(c) Not enough exercise.
(d) Not eating the right things.
4. What was the first deadly disease Europeans brought to North America?
(a) Black Death.
5. What British explorer first landed on the island of Hawaii?
(a) Francisco de Eguia.
(b) Galileo Galilei.
(c) Captain James Cook.
(d) Christopher Columbus.
6. What global health campaign wiped out smallpox?
(c) Better hygiene.
7. What does the author claim is more dangerous than gunpowder?
8. What does Harari say humans must overcome to be like gods?
This section contains 4,542 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)