Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
2. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
3. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
4. What comparison does Ruth use in her discussion with Lenny after Teddy has been mocked by Lenny?
5. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
Compare and contrast the characters of Max and Sam, two brothers who seem to represent totally opposite values. Include specific examples of their differences and their attitudes toward each other.
In your opinion, which character is in the best position to make positive changes in the family's dynamics? Explain why you have chosen this character and what specifically you think this character could possibly do to bring about some change.
Analyze the relationship between Teddy and Ruth. Explain what evidence exists which shows care and concern on the part of either or both characters. Discuss the conflicts evident in their marriage and the consequence of those conflicts.
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)