Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
2. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
3. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
4. What comparison does Ruth use in her discussion with Lenny after Teddy has been mocked by Lenny?
5. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Ruth and Jessie, particularly in respect to Max's varying attitude toward each woman.
Essay Topic 2
In your opinion, is the ending of the play a.) satisfactory and b.) plausible? Explain by giving specific examples.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the impact of the character of MacGregor who, although never actually appearing in the play, has a profound influence on the family.
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)