|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
2. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
3. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
4. How is Joey related to Sam?
5. After lunch, Max abruptly turns his attention from reminiscing to Sam. Who does he compare Sam to?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. By the end of the first act,...
This section contains 731 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)