Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
2. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
3. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
4. What comparison does Ruth use in her discussion with Lenny after Teddy has been mocked by Lenny?
5. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
Essay Topic 1
In your opinion, which character is in the best position to make positive changes in the family's dynamics? Explain why you have chosen this character and what specifically you think this character could possibly do to bring about some change.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the occupations of Max, Sam, Teddy, and Joey. Explain why the playwright might have chosen those particular occupations.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the ending of the play in terms of what it means for Max, for Ruth, and for the future of each of the characters in the play.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)