|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After chastising Teddy for bringing Ruth into his house, who does Max ask to throw Ruth and Teddy out?
(d) The neighbor
2. After questioning Teddy , what does Max say about Ruth?
(a) She is a woman of feeling.
(b) She should leave.
(c) She is lucky Teddy married her.
(d) She is a good cook.
3. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(b) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(c) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(d) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
4. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
(a) His days as a football player
(b) His wife
(c) His days at the horse track
(d) His childhood
5. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
(a) Max and Sam
(b) Joey and Max
(c) Joey and Sam
(d) Lenny and Sam
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
2. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
3. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
4. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
5. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)