|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
(d) Himself (Max)
2. After Lenny mocks Teddy's inability to answer his question, what subject does the conversation change to?
(a) Violence in families
(b) The high price of clothing
(c) How words and actions relate to each other
(d) The importance of the study of anantomy
3. What is the nature of the family business?
4. How many children does Ruth have?
5. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
(a) If he's going to pay rent on the room he's using
(b) If he is going to fight his brothers
(c) If he's leaving soon
(d) If he will put out the fire in the fireplace
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
2. After Max recovers from his collapse, what does he ask Ruth?
3. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
4. In reminiscing after lunch, what does Max refer to Jessie as?
5. The first time Max meets Ruth, what doe Teddy tell Max about her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)