|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's never met the right woman.
(b) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(c) He can't afford to get married.
(d) He hates women.
2. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(b) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(c) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
(d) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A rotten cheat
(d) A maggot and a grub
4. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
5. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max reassures Lenny.
(b) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(c) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(d) Max spits at Lenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
2. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
3. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
4. In what sport does Joey participate?
5. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lenny ask his father about the night he was conceived?
2. What does Lenny propose as a way for Ruth to earn her own money?
3. Describe what happens immediately after Teddy leaves.
4. Lenny says he envies Teddy for what reasons?
5. What violent action does Max take against Sam?
6. According to Teddy, how is Ruth different since their marriage?
7. During the argument over the glass of water, what does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
8. After Lenny tells Ruth the story about a violent act he once committed, what story does he then tell Ruth about about an old woman?
9. What kinds of demands does Ruth make on the brothers?
10. Over what missing object does Lenny pick an argument with Teddy?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)