Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's never met the right woman.
(b) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(c) He can't afford to get married.
(d) He hates women.
2. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(b) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(c) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
(d) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A rotten cheat
(d) A maggot and a grub
4. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
5. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max reassures Lenny.
(b) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(c) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(d) Max spits at Lenny.
6. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) A few days
(c) A week
(d) As long as he needs to
7. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Complaining about his job.
(b) Calling him "Dad"
(c) Beating up on his brother
(d) Eating so much
8. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Wake everyone up.
(c) Tell her a secret.
(d) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
9. In what sport does Joey participate?
10. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Tucking his sons into bed.
(b) Playing ball with his sons.
(c) Taking his sons on outings.
(d) Singing with his sons.
11. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
(b) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
(c) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
(d) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
12. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
13. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The family favors Teddy.
(b) Teddy is sensitive.
(c) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(d) Teddy is rich.
14. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
15. Who was Jessie?
(a) Max's wife
(b) Sam and Max's sister
(c) Lenny's wife
(d) A former neighbor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
2. What does Sam brag about?
3. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
4. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)