|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(b) Max will tell her the family's history.
(c) She can cook for them.
(d) There will be a big party.
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is being rented out.
(b) His room is still the same.
(c) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(d) Lenny has moved into his room.
3. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(b) The family favors Teddy.
(c) Teddy is rich.
(d) Teddy is sensitive.
4. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(b) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(c) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
(d) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
5. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
(b) Sam says that Max is selfish.
(c) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(d) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
6. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Tell her a secret.
(d) Wake everyone up.
7. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth laughs.
(b) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(c) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(d) Ruth apologizes.
8. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Complaining about his job.
(b) Eating so much
(c) Beating up on his brother
(d) Calling him "Dad"
9. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
(a) A family photo
(c) A glass of water
(d) Teddy's old books
10. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A rotten cheat
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A maggot and a grub
11. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
12. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was an inheritance.
(b) Max bought the house as a young man.
(c) It was won in a poker game.
(d) It was a foreclosure.
13. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Laughed at her
(b) Hit her
(c) Gave her some money
(d) Got someone else to help her
14. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max is Joey's uncle.
(b) Max and Joey are cousins.
(c) Max and Joey are brothers.
(d) Max is Joey's father.
15. What does Sam brag about?
(a) Being the most requested security guard
(b) Being the most productive worker in the factory
(c) Being the best cook in the restaurant
(d) Being the best chauffeur in the firm
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
2. How does Max taunt Joey?
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
4. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
5. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)