Short Answer Questions Key
1. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
His mother and his father
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
He wants to cut something out of the paper.
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
From his pocket
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
He used to hang around with MacGregor.
This section contains 6,164 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)