Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
This section contains 6,164 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)