|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she used to think she would never marry.
(b) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
(c) She says she was a photographic model.
(d) She says she was a school teacher.
2. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth apologizes.
(b) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(c) Ruth laughs.
(d) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
3. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Tour the house
(b) Share her dessert
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Hold his hand
4. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(b) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(c) Max reassures Lenny.
(d) Max spits at Lenny.
5. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
2. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
3. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
4. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
5. How is Joey related to Sam?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)