|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sam get some cigars?
(a) From a tobacco store
(b) From an American fare
(c) From a fellow worker with a new baby
(d) From a friend
2. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
(a) To school
(b) To the gym
(c) To the football game
(d) To the market
3. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Betting on a horse
(b) Finding a new job
(c) Buying a used car
(d) Dating a girl
4. Ruth reveals to Lenny that she was born where?
(a) In France
(b) In Australia
(d) In America
5. When Max sees Ruth for the first time, what does he ask Teddy?
(a) Max asks where Teddy is living.
(b) Max asks who gave him permission to bring a tart into the house.
(c) Max asks how long he is planning to stay.
(d) Max asks if Teddy has a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
2. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
3. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
4. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
5. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)