|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
(b) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
(c) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
(d) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
2. As Lenny joins the conversation that Ruth, Lenny, and Teddy have been engaged in after lunch, what subject does Lenny ask Teddy about?
(a) Lenny asks if Teddy makes enough money to support his family.
(b) Lenny asks Teddy why it's taken him so long to visit.
(c) Lenny asks if Teddy is a good father.
(d) Lenny asks a question about being a doctor of philosophy.
3. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Eating so much
(b) Complaining about his job.
(c) Beating up on his brother
(d) Calling him "Dad"
4. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
5. In reminiscing after lunch, what does Max refer to Jessie as?
(a) An angel
(b) A "slutbitch of a wife"
(c) A tart
(d) A tigress
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
2. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
3. After Sam leaves for work, what comment does Max make to Teddy about his wedding?
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)