|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
(a) The family album
(b) Ruth's glass
(c) Teddy's faithfulness
(d) Lenny's lies
2. When Max realizes that Teddy and Ruth are not going to be thrown out of his house, what does Max do?
(a) Max tries to throw Ruth out the door.
(b) Max hits Joey.
(c) Max throws a dish at the wall.
(d) Max yells at Teddy.
3. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
4. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) Many years
(b) Several days
(c) Several months
(d) A week
5. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was won in a poker game.
(b) It was an inheritance.
(c) Max bought the house as a young man.
(d) It was a foreclosure.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sam leaves for work, what comment does Max make to Teddy about his wedding?
2. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
3. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
4. What does Sam brag about?
5. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)