|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(b) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
(c) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(d) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
2. To whom does Max compare Sam?
(c) Himself (Max)
3. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
4. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's father.
(b) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
(c) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(d) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
5. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) The thunderstorm
(b) Meeting his family
(c) Her appearance
(d) Their new car
Short Answer Questions
1. In reminiscing after lunch, what does Max refer to Jessie as?
2. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
3. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
4. What does Sam brag about?
5. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)