|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(b) Ruth laughs.
(c) Ruth apologizes.
(d) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
2. When Teddy and Ruth are left alone in the living room, how does he try to convince her to go home with him?
(a) He says she is making a poor impression on his family.
(b) He reminds her about her sons.
(c) He tells her that she could get her old job back.
(d) He tells her he wants to leave.
3. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she was a photographic model.
(b) She says she used to think she would never marry.
(c) She says she was a school teacher.
(d) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(a) Little Baby
(c) Mr. Mean
5. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Joey interact with Ruth?
2. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
3. What two characters are up early the next morning at the opening of Act I, Scene 3?
4. Where did the deed to the house come from?
5. After the conversation with Ruth in which he asks her to go home with him, what does Teddy do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)