|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Lenny interact with Ruth?
(a) He gives her a gift.
(b) He strokes Ruth's hair.
(c) He brings her a sandwich.
(d) He helps her open the window.
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is still the same.
(b) Lenny has moved into his room.
(c) His room is being rented out.
(d) Max is using his room as a storage area.
3. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(a) Mr. Mean
(b) Little Baby
5. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) The thunderstorm
(b) Meeting his family
(c) Their new car
(d) Her appearance
Short Answer Questions
1. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
2. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
3. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
4. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
5. In reminiscing after lunch, what does Max refer to Jessie as?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)