|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's job?
(b) Factory worker
(d) Security guard
2. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(c) His dead mother
(d) His father
3. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) MacGregor lives next door.
(b) MacGregor was his best friend.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
4. How many women appear onstage in the play?
5. In the conversation after lunch, what happens when Teddy can't answer the question Lenny asks him?
(a) Lenny pushes Teddy harder and begins to mock him.
(b) Lenny tells Teddy to forget about the question.
(c) Lenny asks Ruth to answer the question for Teddy.
(d) Lenny tells Teddy to take his time answering.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Ruth have?
2. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
5. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)