|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max sells the property
(b) When Sam retires
(c) When Lenny gets married
(d) When Max renovates the house
2. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(b) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(c) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(d) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
3. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
(a) Her figure
(b) Her clothes
(c) Her intelligence
(d) Her cooking
4. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
(a) He told Max where to find money he had hidden.
(b) He told Max to sell the house.
(c) He told Max not to let Sam get away with anything.
(d) He told Max to take care of his brothers.
5. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
(a) Sam washes the breakfast dishes.
(b) Sam tries to get Max to apologize.
(c) Sam tells Teddy a secret.
(d) Sam shakes Ruth's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the conversation with Ruth in which he asks her to go home with him, what does Teddy do?
2. How many women appear onstage in the play?
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
4. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
5. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)