|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Lenny's chores
(b) The leaking roof
(c) Max's cooking
(d) Paying for groceries
2. In his long speech, what does Tedd say he won't do?
(a) Give his family anything
(b) Come back again to see the family
(c) Become lost in his family's lives
(d) Stoop to his family's level
3. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) Several days
(b) A week
(c) Many years
(d) Several months
4. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
(a) Ruth wants to eat something.
(b) Ruth wants to change her clothes.
(c) Ruth wants to take a walk.
(d) Ruth wants to take a nap.
5. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she was a photographic model.
(b) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
(c) She says she was a school teacher.
(d) She says she used to think she would never marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
2. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
4. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
5. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)