|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
(a) His wife
(b) His days at the horse track
(c) His days as a football player
(d) His childhood
2. After the conversation with Ruth in which he asks her to go home with him, what does Teddy do?
(a) He slaps her before going into the kitchen.
(b) He goes to look for his father.
(c) He goes upstairs to pack.
(d) He goes out the front door.
3. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
(a) He was useless in the family business.
(b) He stole money from his father.
(c) He didn't help take care of his father when he was dying.
(d) He never came to see his parents.
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From his pocket
(b) From the ashtray
(c) From the desk
(d) From Lenny's jacket
5. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
(a) Sam suggests they wake everyone up.
(b) Sam suggests that Max get over his resentment.
(c) Sam suggests they all go to a football game.
(d) Sam suggests that Max finish washing the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his long speech, what does Tedd say he won't do?
2. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
3. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
4. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)