|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
2. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(b) Ruth apologizes.
(c) Ruth laughs.
(d) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
3. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
(b) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
(c) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(d) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
4. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
(a) He told Max to sell the house.
(b) He told Max where to find money he had hidden.
(c) He told Max not to let Sam get away with anything.
(d) He told Max to take care of his brothers.
5. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) Max will tell her the family's history.
(b) She can cook for them.
(c) There will be a big party.
(d) Max will give her a family heirloom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
2. When Max sees Ruth for the first time, what does he ask Teddy?
3. What does Ruth call Lenny?
4. As Lenny joins the conversation that Ruth, Lenny, and Teddy have been engaged in after lunch, what subject does Lenny ask Teddy about?
5. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)