|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After questioning Teddy , what does Max say about Ruth?
(a) She is a good cook.
(b) She is lucky Teddy married her.
(c) She should leave.
(d) She is a woman of feeling.
2. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Lenny gets married
(b) When Max sells the property
(c) When Sam retires
(d) When Max renovates the house
3. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
(a) He never came to see his parents.
(b) He was useless in the family business.
(c) He stole money from his father.
(d) He didn't help take care of his father when he was dying.
4. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
(a) Her figure
(b) Her cooking
(c) Her clothes
(d) Her intelligence
5. When Teddy comes downstairs while Ruth and Lenny are talking together, what does Lenny do?
(a) He turns on the radio.
(b) He tells Teddy not to interrupt their conversation.
(c) He asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
(d) He picks up the newspaper and begins reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. In his long speech, what does Teddy say about his family's intelligence level?
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)