|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sport does Joey participate?
2. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The family favors Teddy.
(b) Teddy is rich.
(c) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(d) Teddy is sensitive.
3. How many children does Ruth have?
4. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
(a) Sam is talking to Lenny.
(b) Sam is chopping carrots.
(c) Sam is repairing the radio.
(d) Sam is washing the dishes.
5. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. What does Ruth say Teddy was nervous about before they came to the family home for this visit?
3. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
4. Which character does Max refer to as a "maggot" and a "grub"?
5. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)