|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey is overweight.
(b) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(c) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
(d) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
2. After chastising Teddy for bringing Ruth into his house, who does Max ask to throw Ruth and Teddy out?
(a) The neighbor
3. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
(a) Teddy says they have a good home and a good life.
(b) Teddy says it's hard having no relatives around.
(c) Teddy says every couple has problems.
(d) Teddy says he and his wife argue about money.
4. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
(a) If he will put out the fire in the fireplace
(b) If he is going to fight his brothers
(c) If he's going to pay rent on the room he's using
(d) If he's leaving soon
5. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
2. After Lenny mocks Teddy's inability to answer his question, what subject does the conversation change to?
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
5. After questioning Teddy , what does Max say about Ruth?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)