|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
2. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that Max is selfish.
(b) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
(c) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
(d) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
3. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
4. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(b) Lenny says he lectured her.
(c) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(d) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
5. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
(a) Sam yells at Joey.
(b) Sam picks up the broken dishes.
(c) Sam goes to help Max.
(d) Sam goes out the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
2. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
4. When Teddy and Ruth are left alone in the living room, how does he try to convince her to go home with him?
5. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)