|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
2. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(b) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(c) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
(d) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
3. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(b) Max spits at Lenny.
(c) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(d) Max reassures Lenny.
4. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
(a) If anyone knew Teddy and Ruth were in the house
(b) If Lenny and Joey had made too much noise during the night
(c) If Sam had given Teddy and Ruth a wedding gift
(d) If someone gave Teddy and Ruth breakfast
5. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
(a) Max asks Teddy to give the family some money.
(b) Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father.
(c) Max asks Teddy to take Ruth out of the house.
(d) Max asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
2. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
3. Who was Jessie?
4. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
5. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)