|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(b) If he was going to inherit the house someday
(c) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
(d) Why no one would ever loan him any money
2. What is the relationship between the two characters who are up early at the beginning of Act I, Scene 3?
(a) Uncle and Nephew
(b) Husband and wife
(c) Father and Son
3. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
4. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
(b) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
(c) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
(d) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
5. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
2. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
3. How does Sam describe Jessie?
4. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
5. When Lenny re-enters the room after Teddy and Ruth have had their private discussion, what kind of small talk does Ruth engage in with Lenny?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)