|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
(a) Teddy says he and his wife argue about money.
(b) Teddy says they have a good home and a good life.
(c) Teddy says it's hard having no relatives around.
(d) Teddy says every couple has problems.
2. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
(c) Himself (Max)
3. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Dating a girl
(b) Finding a new job
(c) Betting on a horse
(d) Buying a used car
4. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max and Joey are cousins.
(b) Max is Joey's father.
(c) Max and Joey are brothers.
(d) Max is Joey's uncle.
5. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
(a) Ruth wants to take a nap.
(b) Ruth wants to take a walk.
(c) Ruth wants to eat something.
(d) Ruth wants to change her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the deed to the house come from?
2. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
3. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
4. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
5. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)