|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
(a) Go to a football game.
(b) Go to the horse races.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Drive to the ocean.
2. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very tired
(b) Very excited
(c) Very bored
(d) Very cold
3. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
4. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
(a) Max says that Teddy and Ruth are not actually married.
(b) Max says that Teddy still loves his father.
(c) Max says that Teddy is smart.
(d) Max says that Teddy is going to stay a long time.
5. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
(a) Everyone is still.
(b) Everyone leaves the room.
(c) Everyone looks at Ruth.
(d) Everyone places blame where they think it is due.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Lenny?
2. How is Joey related to Max?
3. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
4. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
5. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Lenny interact with Ruth?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)