|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
2. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(b) Wake everyone up.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Tell her a secret.
3. To whom does Max compare Sam?
(b) Himself (Max)
4. How many children does Ruth have?
5. After Max recovers from his collapse, what does he ask Ruth?
(a) Max asks Ruth if she is a mother.
(b) Max asks Ruth why she got involved with Teddy.
(c) Max asks Ruth to get him an ice bag.
(d) Max asks Ruth if she plans to leave soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
3. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
4. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
5. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)