|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) As long as he needs to
(c) A week
(d) A few days
2. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
3. Who was Jessie?
(a) Sam and Max's sister
(b) A former neighbor
(c) Lenny's wife
(d) Max's wife
4. After Sam leaves for work, what comment does Max make to Teddy about his wedding?
(a) Max says he is disappointed that he wasn't invited.
(b) Max says that Teddy was too young to be married.
(c) Max says that they should have gotten married at his home.
(d) Max said he would have paid for it had he known it was a proper white wedding.
5. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
(a) Max says that Teddy still loves his father.
(b) Max says that Teddy and Ruth are not actually married.
(c) Max says that Teddy is going to stay a long time.
(d) Max says that Teddy is smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
2. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
3. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
5. In what sport does Joey participate?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)