|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
2. What is Ruth's response when Teddy asks her to go home?
(a) She shouts at him to leave her alone.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She is non-committal and almost non-responsive.
(d) She tries to reason with him.
3. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(b) Sam is Joey's father.
(c) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(d) Sam and Joey are brothers.
4. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
5. In his long speech, what does Tedd say he won't do?
(a) Come back again to see the family
(b) Become lost in his family's lives
(c) Give his family anything
(d) Stoop to his family's level
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
2. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
4. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
5. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)