|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his long speech, what does Teddy say about his family's intelligence level?
(a) They misunderstand everything.
(b) They don't have the capacity to understand his writing.
(c) They are bright but uneducated.
(d) They are unintelligent.
2. What is the nature of the family business?
3. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(b) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(c) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(d) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
4. Who was Jessie?
(a) Sam and Max's sister
(b) A former neighbor
(c) Max's wife
(d) Lenny's wife
5. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(b) Max said he left home.
(c) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
(d) Max said he did what his father asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
2. When Teddy and Ruth are left alone in the living room, how does he try to convince her to go home with him?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. How is Joey related to Max?
5. What happens to the person who tries to help Joey after Max has hit him in the stomach?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)