|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(b) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(c) Lenny says he lectured her.
(d) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
2. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she was a school teacher.
(b) She says she was a photographic model.
(c) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
(d) She says she used to think she would never marry.
3. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
4. When Max realizes that Teddy and Ruth are not going to be thrown out of his house, what does Max do?
(a) Max tries to throw Ruth out the door.
(b) Max yells at Teddy.
(c) Max hits Joey.
(d) Max throws a dish at the wall.
5. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
(a) Teddy says they have a good home and a good life.
(b) Teddy says every couple has problems.
(c) Teddy says he and his wife argue about money.
(d) Teddy says it's hard having no relatives around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
2. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
3. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
4. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
5. The first time Max meets Ruth, what doe Teddy tell Max about her?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)