|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After lunch, Max abruptly turns his attention from reminiscing to Sam. Who does he compare Sam to?
(b) Himself (Max)
(d) A famous boxer
2. When trying to convince her to go home with him, what does Teddy remind Ruth of?
(a) He talks about taking a new trip.
(b) He tells her about his childhood.
(c) He says she is making a poor impression on his family.
(d) He reminds her about her sons.
3. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
(a) Sam suggests they wake everyone up.
(b) Sam suggests they all go to a football game.
(c) Sam suggests that Max get over his resentment.
(d) Sam suggests that Max finish washing the dishes.
4. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
(b) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
(c) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
(d) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
5. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(b) A few days
(c) A week
(d) As long as he needs to
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
2. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
3. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
4. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
5. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)