|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
2. When Teddy comes downstairs while Ruth and Lenny are talking together, what does Lenny do?
(a) He tells Teddy not to interrupt their conversation.
(b) He picks up the newspaper and begins reading.
(c) He turns on the radio.
(d) He asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
3. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Share her dessert
(b) Tour the house
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Hold his hand
4. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
(a) If he's leaving soon
(b) If he is going to fight his brothers
(c) If he will put out the fire in the fireplace
(d) If he's going to pay rent on the room he's using
5. What is the nature of the family business?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
2. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
3. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
4. When Lenny re-enters the room after Teddy and Ruth have had their private discussion, what kind of small talk does Ruth engage in with Lenny?
5. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)