|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(b) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(c) Max says Joey is overweight.
(d) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
2. In his long speech, what does Tedd say he won't do?
(a) Stoop to his family's level
(b) Come back again to see the family
(c) Become lost in his family's lives
(d) Give his family anything
3. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
4. What does Sam brag about?
(a) Being the most requested security guard
(b) Being the best chauffeur in the firm
(c) Being the best cook in the restaurant
(d) Being the most productive worker in the factory
5. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Lenny interact with Ruth?
(a) He brings her a sandwich.
(b) He strokes Ruth's hair.
(c) He helps her open the window.
(d) He gives her a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Joey participate?
2. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
3. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
4. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
5. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)