|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
2. After Lenny mocks Teddy's inability to answer his question, what subject does the conversation change to?
(a) How words and actions relate to each other
(b) Violence in families
(c) The importance of the study of anantomy
(d) The high price of clothing
3. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(b) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(c) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(d) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
4. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Hit her
(b) Gave her some money
(c) Laughed at her
(d) Got someone else to help her
5. What is Sam's job?
(a) Factory worker
(d) Security guard
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
2. Why does Max collapse after he verbally abuses Ruth for the first time?
3. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, just before Max invites Joey to go out with him for the afternoon, what does Max complain about?
4. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
5. What two characters are up early the next morning at the opening of Act I, Scene 3?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)