|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(c) New York
2. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) A week
(b) Several months
(c) Many years
(d) Several days
3. Where did Sam get some cigars?
(a) From a tobacco store
(b) From a friend
(c) From a fellow worker with a new baby
(d) From an American fare
4. When trying to convince her to go home with him, what does Teddy remind Ruth of?
(a) He says she is making a poor impression on his family.
(b) He reminds her about her sons.
(c) He tells her about his childhood.
(d) He talks about taking a new trip.
5. When Max realizes that Teddy and Ruth are not going to be thrown out of his house, what does Max do?
(a) Max yells at Teddy.
(b) Max throws a dish at the wall.
(c) Max tries to throw Ruth out the door.
(d) Max hits Joey.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
2. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
4. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
5. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)