|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After chastising Teddy for bringing Ruth into his house, who does Max ask to throw Ruth and Teddy out?
(b) The neighbor
2. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
3. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Tour the house
(b) Hold his hand
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Share her dessert
4. How many women appear onstage in the play?
5. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He wants to trim his hair.
(b) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(c) He needs to open a package.
(d) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
2. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
3. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
4. How is Joey related to Max?
5. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)