|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of response does Max get from the family to his question about the surprising appearance of his son and a woman Max does not know, suddenly standing in his living room?
(a) Joey leaves.
(b) Everyone starts talking at once.
(c) Lenny apologizes.
(d) No one says anything.
2. After chastising Teddy for bringing Ruth into his house, who does Max ask to throw Ruth and Teddy out?
(c) The neighbor
3. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
4. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
(a) To the market
(b) To school
(c) To the gym
(d) To the football game
5. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A dirty thief
(b) A maggot and a grub
(c) A rotten cheat
(d) A sheep in wolf's clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the family business?
2. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
3. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
5. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)