|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's job?
(c) Factory worker
(d) Security guard
2. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
3. What kind of response does Max get from the family to his question about the surprising appearance of his son and a woman Max does not know, suddenly standing in his living room?
(a) No one says anything.
(b) Joey leaves.
(c) Everyone starts talking at once.
(d) Lenny apologizes.
4. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max is Joey's uncle.
(b) Max is Joey's father.
(c) Max and Joey are brothers.
(d) Max and Joey are cousins.
5. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
(a) Her cooking
(b) Her clothes
(c) Her figure
(d) Her intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
2. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
5. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)