|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
(b) MacGregor was Max's father.
(c) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(d) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
2. What does Sam brag about?
(a) Being the best chauffeur in the firm
(b) Being the best cook in the restaurant
(c) Being the most requested security guard
(d) Being the most productive worker in the factory
3. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
(a) Joey tells him to invite someone else.
(b) Joey agrees to go.
(c) Joey still refuses.
(d) Joey ignores Max.
4. What does Ruth say Teddy was nervous about before they came to the family home for this visit?
(a) Ruth says Teddy was nervous that Max wouldn't like her.
(b) Ruth says Teddy was nervous about traveling.
(c) Ruth says Teddy was nervous about the money they spent on the trip.
(d) Ruth says Teddy was nervous about seeing his family.
5. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) The leaking roof
(b) Paying for groceries
(c) Lenny's chores
(d) Max's cooking
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
2. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
3. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
4. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
5. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)