|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Something to eat and drink
(b) Some family heirlooms
(c) Some old photographs
(d) Somewhere to change her clothes
2. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
3. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
(a) To school
(b) To the market
(c) To the football game
(d) To the gym
4. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) MacGregor lives next door.
(c) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(d) MacGregor was his best friend.
5. Ruth reveals to Lenny that she was born where?
(b) In America
(c) In France
(d) In Australia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
2. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
3. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
4. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
5. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)