|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
(a) Max asks Teddy to give the family some money.
(b) Max asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
(c) Max asks Teddy to take Ruth out of the house.
(d) Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father.
2. What is Sam's job?
(a) Security guard
(d) Factory worker
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been out for a walk.
(b) He has been driving his cab.
(c) He has been applying for a job.
(d) He has been working out.
4. Just after Teddy comes downstairs on the afternoon of their second day at the house, what do Lenny and Ruth do as Teddy watches?
(a) They look at photos together.
(b) They slow dance and kiss.
(c) They light a fire in the fireplace.
(d) They go into the kitchen together.
5. Why does Max collapse after he verbally abuses Ruth for the first time?
(a) Max collapses from the exertion of hitting Joey.
(b) Max collapses when he sees he is cut badly.
(c) Max collapses from his heart ailment.
(d) Max collapses from grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth say Teddy was nervous about before they came to the family home for this visit?
2. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
3. After Max recovers from his collapse, what does he ask Ruth?
4. When Teddy comes downstairs while Ruth and Lenny are talking together, what does Lenny do?
5. How many children does Ruth have?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)