|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Somewhere to change her clothes
(b) Some old photographs
(c) Some family heirlooms
(d) Something to eat and drink
2. Which character does Max refer to as a "maggot" and a "grub"?
3. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
(a) Drive to the ocean.
(b) Go to the horse races.
(c) Go to a football game.
(d) Go to a movie.
4. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very bored
(b) Very tired
(c) Very cold
(d) Very excited
5. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
3. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
4. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
5. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)