|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(b) Max said he left home.
(c) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
(d) Max said he did what his father asked.
2. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been driving his cab.
(b) He has been working out.
(c) He has been out for a walk.
(d) He has been applying for a job.
3. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(b) Sam is Joey's father.
(c) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(d) Sam is Joey's uncle.
4. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
5. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
(a) Sam is talking to Lenny.
(b) Sam is chopping carrots.
(c) Sam is repairing the radio.
(d) Sam is washing the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
2. When Max realizes that Teddy and Ruth are not going to be thrown out of his house, what does Max do?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
5. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)