|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max and Joey are brothers.
(b) Max is Joey's father.
(c) Max and Joey are cousins.
(d) Max is Joey's uncle.
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Loud music coming from the radio
(b) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(c) Joey and Lenny arguing
(d) Teddy and Ruth arguing
4. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
5. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he did what his father asked.
(b) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(c) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
(d) Max said he left home.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
2. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
5. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)