|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jessie?
(a) Lenny's wife
(b) Max's wife
(c) Sam and Max's sister
(d) A former neighbor
2. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) Several days
(b) Many years
(c) Several months
(d) A week
3. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
4. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
(a) Ruth wants to eat something.
(b) Ruth wants to take a walk.
(c) Ruth wants to take a nap.
(d) Ruth wants to change her clothes.
5. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(b) Ruth laughs.
(c) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(d) Ruth apologizes.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Max compare Sam?
2. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
3. How does Sam describe Jessie?
4. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
5. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)