|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
(a) Joey and Sam
(b) Max and Sam
(c) Joey and Max
(d) Lenny and Sam
3. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(b) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(c) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(d) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
4. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) Several days
(b) A week
(c) Many years
(d) Several months
5. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
(a) Max asks Teddy to take Ruth out of the house.
(b) Max asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
(c) Max asks Teddy to give the family some money.
(d) Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
2. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
3. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
4. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
5. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)