|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
(a) Everyone leaves the room.
(b) Everyone looks at Ruth.
(c) Everyone is still.
(d) Everyone places blame where they think it is due.
2. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(a) His father
(b) His dead mother
3. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(b) MacGregor was Max's father.
(c) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(d) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
4. What does Max do to Sam when Sam tries to help Max after he collapses?
(a) Max yells out Sam's secret.
(b) Max throws a dish at Sam.
(c) Max hits Sam with his cane.
(d) Max punches Sam in the stomach.
5. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
(a) He stole money from his father.
(b) He didn't help take care of his father when he was dying.
(c) He never came to see his parents.
(d) He was useless in the family business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
2. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
3. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
4. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
5. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)