|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max renovates the house
(b) When Max sells the property
(c) When Lenny gets married
(d) When Sam retires
3. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Teddy and Ruth arguing
(b) Joey and Lenny arguing
(c) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(d) Loud music coming from the radio
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(a) Mr. Mean
(c) Little Baby
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He doesn't make mistakes.
(b) He works harder than anyone else.
(c) He asks questions.
(d) He doesn't take liberties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
2. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
3. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
4. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
5. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)