|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
2. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) MacGregor was his best friend.
(c) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(d) MacGregor lives next door.
3. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He doesn't make mistakes.
(b) He works harder than anyone else.
(c) He asks questions.
(d) He doesn't take liberties.
4. What is Sam's job?
(c) Factory worker
(d) Security guard
5. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joey related to Sam?
2. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
3. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
4. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
5. What is the relationship between the two characters who are up early at the beginning of Act I, Scene 3?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)