|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) A lamp
(c) His cane
(d) His umbrella
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His father and his brother
(b) His two brothers
(c) His father and his uncle
(d) His mother and his father
3. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey is overweight.
(d) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
4. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Eating so much
(b) Beating up on his brother
(c) Calling him "Dad"
(d) Complaining about his job.
5. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
(b) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(c) Max said he left home.
(d) Max said he did what his father asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
2. Where did Sam get some cigars?
3. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
4. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)