|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max reassures Lenny.
(b) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(c) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(d) Max spits at Lenny.
2. After Max recovers from his collapse, what does he ask Ruth?
(a) Max asks Ruth to get him an ice bag.
(b) Max asks Ruth if she is a mother.
(c) Max asks Ruth if she plans to leave soon.
(d) Max asks Ruth why she got involved with Teddy.
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(b) He wants to trim his hair.
(c) He needs to open a package.
(d) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(b) He can't afford to get married.
(c) He's never met the right woman.
(d) He hates women.
5. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
(a) Teddy's old books
(b) A family photo
(d) A glass of water
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
2. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
3. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
5. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)