|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very bored
(b) Very excited
(c) Very tired
(d) Very cold
2. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
(a) Into the kitchen
(c) Outside for a walk
(d) Outside on the front porch
3. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
(b) Himself (Max)
4. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
(a) Forgetting to pick up the groceries
(b) Making noise out of resentment
(c) Taking other people's sides
(d) Breaking the radio
5. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His cane
(b) A lamp
(c) His umbrella
(d) A baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
3. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
4. What two characters are up early the next morning at the opening of Act I, Scene 3?
5. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)