|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
(a) Everyone places blame where they think it is due.
(b) Everyone is still.
(c) Everyone leaves the room.
(d) Everyone looks at Ruth.
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is still the same.
(b) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(c) Lenny has moved into his room.
(d) His room is being rented out.
3. Which character does Max refer to as a "maggot" and a "grub"?
4. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
5. After Max recovers from his collapse, what does he ask Ruth?
(a) Max asks Ruth if she is a mother.
(b) Max asks Ruth why she got involved with Teddy.
(c) Max asks Ruth to get him an ice bag.
(d) Max asks Ruth if she plans to leave soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
3. Why does Max collapse after he verbally abuses Ruth for the first time?
4. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
5. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)