|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
2. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth laughs.
(b) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(c) Ruth apologizes.
(d) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
3. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
(a) Everyone leaves the room.
(b) Everyone is still.
(c) Everyone looks at Ruth.
(d) Everyone places blame where they think it is due.
4. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
5. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
(a) He told Max where to find money he had hidden.
(b) He told Max not to let Sam get away with anything.
(c) He told Max to sell the house.
(d) He told Max to take care of his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
2. To whom does Max compare Sam?
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
4. What is the nature of the family business?
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)