|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
(a) Getting to the doctor
(b) A dresser she needed moved
(c) Finding her cat
(d) An old-fashioned washing machine
2. What is Sam's job?
(c) Factory worker
(d) Security guard
3. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) The thunderstorm
(b) Their new car
(c) Meeting his family
(d) Her appearance
4. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
5. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
(a) Joey ignores Max.
(b) Joey still refuses.
(c) Joey tells him to invite someone else.
(d) Joey agrees to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
3. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
4. How is Joey related to Max?
5. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)