|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) A lamp
(c) His umbrella
(d) His cane
2. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Tell her a secret.
(c) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(d) Wake everyone up.
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(b) Lenny says he lectured her.
(c) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(d) Lenny says he was in love with her.
4. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Buying a used car
(b) Betting on a horse
(c) Dating a girl
(d) Finding a new job
5. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He wants to trim his hair.
(b) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(c) He needs to open a package.
(d) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
2. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
3. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
4. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
5. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)