|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Tour the house
(b) Share her dessert
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Hold his hand
2. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) MacGregor was his best friend.
(b) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) MacGregor lives next door.
3. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is being rented out.
(b) Lenny has moved into his room.
(c) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(d) His room is still the same.
4. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max and Joey are brothers.
(b) Max is Joey's uncle.
(c) Max and Joey are cousins.
(d) Max is Joey's father.
5. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been driving his cab.
(b) He has been out for a walk.
(c) He has been working out.
(d) He has been applying for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
3. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
4. Who was Jessie?
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)