|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
2. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(b) Why no one would ever loan him any money
(c) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
(d) If he was going to inherit the house someday
3. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
4. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Something to eat and drink
(b) Somewhere to change her clothes
(c) Some family heirlooms
(d) Some old photographs
5. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Tour the house
(b) Go for a walk with him
(c) Hold his hand
(d) Share her dessert
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
3. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
4. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
5. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)