|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(b) Lenny says he lectured her.
(c) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(d) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
2. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) There will be a big party.
(b) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(c) She can cook for them.
(d) Max will tell her the family's history.
3. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max renovates the house
(b) When Max sells the property
(c) When Lenny gets married
(d) When Sam retires
4. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Grandson and granddaughter
(b) Nephew and niece
(c) Son and daughter-in-law
(d) Son and daughter
5. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
3. How is Joey related to Sam?
4. Where did the deed to the house come from?
5. How does Max taunt Joey?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)