|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
2. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
3. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(a) Mr. Mean
(b) Little Baby
4. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
5. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Tucking his sons into bed.
(b) Taking his sons on outings.
(c) Playing ball with his sons.
(d) Singing with his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
2. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
3. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
4. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)