|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Some family heirlooms
(b) Something to eat and drink
(c) Some old photographs
(d) Somewhere to change her clothes
2. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
3. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He can't afford to get married.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He's never met the right woman.
(d) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
4. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(b) He needs to open a package.
(c) He wants to trim his hair.
(d) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
5. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) An album of family photos
(b) An alarm clock
(c) A snack
(d) His suitcases
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Lenny?
2. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
3. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
4. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)