|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey is overweight.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(d) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
2. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been driving his cab.
(b) He has been out for a walk.
(c) He has been applying for a job.
(d) He has been working out.
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(b) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(c) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(d) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
5. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Wake everyone up.
(d) Tell her a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
2. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
3. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
4. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
5. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)