|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Teddy and Ruth arguing
(b) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(c) Joey and Lenny arguing
(d) Loud music coming from the radio
2. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(b) Tell her a secret.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Wake everyone up.
3. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) MacGregor was his best friend.
(c) MacGregor lives next door.
(d) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
4. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
(b) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
(c) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
(d) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
5. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From his pocket
(b) From Lenny's jacket
(c) From the ashtray
(d) From the desk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
2. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
3. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
4. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
5. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)