|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From his pocket
(b) From Lenny's jacket
(c) From the desk
(d) From the ashtray
4. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max sells the property
(b) When Lenny gets married
(c) When Sam retires
(d) When Max renovates the house
5. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(b) MacGregor was Max's father.
(c) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
(d) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
2. What does Ruth call Lenny?
3. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
4. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)