|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's job?
(a) Factory worker
(b) Security guard
2. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Tell her a secret.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(d) Wake everyone up.
3. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(b) Max spits at Lenny.
(c) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(d) Max reassures Lenny.
4. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was a charming woman.
(b) He says she was beautiful.
(c) He says she was always tired.
(d) He says she was unfriendly.
5. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(c) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
3. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
4. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
5. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)