|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(b) New York
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's father.
(b) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(c) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(d) Sam is Joey's uncle.
3. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Sam retires
(b) When Max renovates the house
(c) When Max sells the property
(d) When Lenny gets married
4. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Gave her some money
(b) Hit her
(c) Got someone else to help her
(d) Laughed at her
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) Lenny has moved into his room.
(b) His room is still the same.
(c) His room is being rented out.
(d) Max is using his room as a storage area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
2. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
4. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
5. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)