|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A rotten cheat
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A maggot and a grub
2. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Tell her a secret.
(b) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Wake everyone up.
3. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very tired
(b) Very bored
(c) Very cold
(d) Very excited
4. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
5. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth laughs.
(b) Ruth apologizes.
(c) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(d) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
2. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
3. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)