|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
2. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(b) Lenny says he lectured her.
(c) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(d) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(b) He wants to trim his hair.
(c) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(d) He needs to open a package.
4. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Finding a new job
(b) Dating a girl
(c) Buying a used car
(d) Betting on a horse
5. What is Sam's job?
(a) Security guard
(d) Factory worker
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
2. Where did Sam get some cigars?
3. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
4. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)