|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
3. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
4. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(b) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(c) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(d) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
5. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
2. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
3. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
4. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
5. How does Max taunt Joey?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)