|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey is overweight.
(d) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
2. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Grandson and granddaughter
(b) Son and daughter
(c) Son and daughter-in-law
(d) Nephew and niece
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(b) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(c) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
(d) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
4. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was won in a poker game.
(b) It was an inheritance.
(c) Max bought the house as a young man.
(d) It was a foreclosure.
5. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth apologizes.
(b) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(c) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(d) Ruth laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
2. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
4. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
5. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)