|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
2. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(b) Why no one would ever loan him any money
(c) If he was going to inherit the house someday
(d) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
3. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's never met the right woman.
(b) He can't afford to get married.
(c) He hates women.
(d) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
4. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Joey and Lenny arguing
(b) Loud music coming from the radio
(c) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(d) Teddy and Ruth arguing
5. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Buying a used car
(b) Betting on a horse
(c) Dating a girl
(d) Finding a new job
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
2. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
3. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
4. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
5. Who was Jessie?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)