|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth laughs.
(b) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(c) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(d) Ruth apologizes.
2. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
3. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
4. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The family favors Teddy.
(b) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(c) Teddy is rich.
(d) Teddy is sensitive.
5. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His father and his brother
(b) His two brothers
(c) His mother and his father
(d) His father and his uncle
Short Answer Questions
1. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
2. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
3. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
4. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
5. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)