|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
2. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Tour the house
(b) Go for a walk with him
(c) Share her dessert
(d) Hold his hand
3. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(b) Teddy is sensitive.
(c) The family favors Teddy.
(d) Teddy is rich.
4. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that Max is selfish.
(b) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
(c) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(d) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
5. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
2. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
3. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
4. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
5. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)