|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Hit her
(b) Gave her some money
(c) Got someone else to help her
(d) Laughed at her
2. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Share her dessert
(b) Tour the house
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Hold his hand
3. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) His suitcases
(b) A snack
(c) An alarm clock
(d) An album of family photos
4. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) The thunderstorm
(b) Meeting his family
(c) Her appearance
(d) Their new car
5. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was a charming woman.
(b) He says she was always tired.
(c) He says she was unfriendly.
(d) He says she was beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Joey participate?
2. Who was Jessie?
3. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
5. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)