|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Complaining about his job.
(b) Beating up on his brother
(c) Eating so much
(d) Calling him "Dad"
2. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(b) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(c) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
(d) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
3. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) Their new car
(b) Her appearance
(c) Meeting his family
(d) The thunderstorm
4. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very cold
(b) Very excited
(c) Very bored
(d) Very tired
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
(b) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
(c) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
(d) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
2. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
3. How is Joey related to Sam?
4. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
5. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)