|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
2. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
3. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
(a) He wonders if the roof has been repaired.
(b) He wonders if there is any food.
(c) He asks where the newspaper is.
(d) He asks if his brother is home.
4. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A dirty thief
(b) A rotten cheat
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A maggot and a grub
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
(b) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
(c) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
(d) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
2. What does Sam brag about?
3. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
4. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
5. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)