|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His cane
(b) His umbrella
(c) A baseball bat
(d) A lamp
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His father and his brother
(b) His mother and his father
(c) His father and his uncle
(d) His two brothers
3. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(b) Teddy and Ruth arguing
(c) Loud music coming from the radio
(d) Joey and Lenny arguing
4. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey is overweight.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(d) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(b) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
(c) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(d) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Joey participate?
2. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
3. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
4. How is Joey related to Sam?
5. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)