|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(b) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(c) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(d) Teddy says he was born in the house.
2. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
3. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is still the same.
(b) Lenny has moved into his room.
(c) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(d) His room is being rented out.
5. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) Her appearance
(b) Their new car
(c) The thunderstorm
(d) Meeting his family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
2. What does Ruth call Lenny?
3. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
4. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
5. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)