|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
(b) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(c) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(d) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
2. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(b) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(c) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
(d) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
5. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) Max will tell her the family's history.
(b) She can cook for them.
(c) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(d) There will be a big party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
3. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
4. How is Joey related to Max?
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)