|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His two brothers
(b) His father and his uncle
(c) His father and his brother
(d) His mother and his father
2. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(a) His dead mother
(d) His father
3. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max spits at Lenny.
(b) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(c) Max reassures Lenny.
(d) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
4. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth laughs.
(b) Ruth apologizes.
(c) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(d) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
5. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A rotten cheat
(d) A maggot and a grub
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
2. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
4. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
5. In what sport does Joey participate?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)