|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) As long as he needs to
(b) A week
(c) A few days
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His two brothers
(b) His mother and his father
(c) His father and his uncle
(d) His father and his brother
3. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
4. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(b) MacGregor was Max's father.
(c) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(d) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
5. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was unfriendly.
(b) He says she was beautiful.
(c) He says she was always tired.
(d) He says she was a charming woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
2. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
3. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
5. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)