|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(a) His father
(c) His dead mother
2. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(b) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(c) Lenny says he lectured her.
(d) Lenny says he was in love with her.
3. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) A snack
(b) His suitcases
(c) An alarm clock
(d) An album of family photos
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Tell her a secret.
(b) Wake everyone up.
(c) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(d) Kiss her.
5. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Calling him "Dad"
(b) Eating so much
(c) Complaining about his job.
(d) Beating up on his brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
2. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
3. Where did Sam get some cigars?
4. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
5. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)