|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Eating so much
(b) Beating up on his brother
(c) Complaining about his job.
(d) Calling him "Dad"
2. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
(a) Teddy's old books
(b) A glass of water
(c) A family photo
3. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He can't afford to get married.
(d) He's never met the right woman.
5. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(b) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(c) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(d) Lenny says he lectured her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
2. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
3. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
4. How does Sam describe Jessie?
5. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)