|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(b) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(c) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(d) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
2. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
3. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
(b) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
(c) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
(d) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
4. What does Sam brag about?
(a) Being the best cook in the restaurant
(b) Being the best chauffeur in the firm
(c) Being the most productive worker in the factory
(d) Being the most requested security guard
5. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Son and daughter
(b) Nephew and niece
(c) Son and daughter-in-law
(d) Grandson and granddaughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. What does Ruth call Lenny?
4. How is Joey related to Sam?
5. Where did the deed to the house come from?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)