|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(b) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(c) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
(d) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
2. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Grandson and granddaughter
(b) Son and daughter
(c) Nephew and niece
(d) Son and daughter-in-law
3. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max is Joey's uncle.
(b) Max is Joey's father.
(c) Max and Joey are brothers.
(d) Max and Joey are cousins.
4. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) A week
(b) As long as he needs to
(c) A few days
5. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
(b) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(c) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
(d) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jessie?
2. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. What is Sam's job?
5. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)