|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He hates women.
(b) He's never met the right woman.
(c) He can't afford to get married.
(d) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
2. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(b) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
(c) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(d) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(b) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(c) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(d) Teddy says he was born in the house.
4. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A maggot and a grub
(b) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(c) A dirty thief
(d) A rotten cheat
5. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
2. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
3. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
4. How does Max taunt Joey?
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)