|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
(a) Ruth wants to eat something.
(b) Ruth wants to take a walk.
(c) Ruth wants to change her clothes.
(d) Ruth wants to take a nap.
2. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
3. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Calling him "Dad"
(b) Beating up on his brother
(c) Eating so much
(d) Complaining about his job.
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(c) Little Baby
(d) Mr. Mean
5. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max sells the property
(b) When Lenny gets married
(c) When Max renovates the house
(d) When Sam retires
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
2. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
3. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
4. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
5. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)