|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sam get some cigars?
(a) From a friend
(b) From an American fare
(c) From a tobacco store
(d) From a fellow worker with a new baby
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) An album of family photos
(b) An alarm clock
(c) His suitcases
(d) A snack
4. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's father.
(b) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(c) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(d) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
5. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
(b) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
(c) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
(d) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
2. How does Sam describe Jessie?
3. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
4. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
5. How does Max taunt Joey?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)