|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was unfriendly.
(b) He says she was beautiful.
(c) He says she was a charming woman.
(d) He says she was always tired.
2. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
(a) Ruth wants to take a nap.
(b) Ruth wants to take a walk.
(c) Ruth wants to change her clothes.
(d) Ruth wants to eat something.
3. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
4. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very tired
(b) Very bored
(c) Very excited
(d) Very cold
5. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Got someone else to help her
(b) Hit her
(c) Gave her some money
(d) Laughed at her
Short Answer Questions
1. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
2. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
3. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
5. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)