|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(b) He's never met the right woman.
(c) He hates women.
(d) He can't afford to get married.
2. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
3. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
4. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
(b) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(c) If he was going to inherit the house someday
(d) Why no one would ever loan him any money
5. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
2. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
3. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
4. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
5. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)