|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(b) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(c) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(d) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
2. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Teddy and Ruth arguing
(b) Joey and Lenny arguing
(c) Loud music coming from the radio
(d) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
3. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Lenny's chores
(b) Max's cooking
(c) The leaking roof
(d) Paying for groceries
4. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
5. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) A week
(b) Many years
(c) Several months
(d) Several days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
2. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
3. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
4. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
5. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)