|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(b) Lenny says he lectured her.
(c) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(d) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's father.
(b) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(c) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(d) Sam and Joey are cousins.
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
(b) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
(c) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
(d) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
5. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
(b) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(c) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
(d) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sam get some cigars?
2. What does Sam brag about?
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
4. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
5. What does Teddy take upstairs?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)