|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) His suitcases
(b) An alarm clock
(c) A snack
(d) An album of family photos
2. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
(b) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(c) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(d) Max says Joey is overweight.
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Tucking his sons into bed.
(b) Playing ball with his sons.
(c) Taking his sons on outings.
(d) Singing with his sons.
4. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He wants to trim his hair.
(b) He needs to open a package.
(c) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(d) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
5. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was unfriendly.
(b) He says she was always tired.
(c) He says she was beautiful.
(d) He says she was a charming woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
2. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
3. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
4. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
5. How is Joey related to Max?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)