|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
(b) Into the kitchen
(c) Outside on the front porch
(d) Outside for a walk
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(b) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(c) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(d) Sam is Joey's father.
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(b) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
(c) Lenny says he lectured her.
(d) Lenny says he was in love with her.
4. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
(b) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
(c) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(d) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
5. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(a) Mr. Mean
(c) Little Baby
Short Answer Questions
1. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
2. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
3. How is Joey related to Max?
4. In what sport does Joey participate?
5. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)