|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max renovates the house
(b) When Sam retires
(c) When Max sells the property
(d) When Lenny gets married
2. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(b) Loud music coming from the radio
(c) Joey and Lenny arguing
(d) Teddy and Ruth arguing
3. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From the ashtray
(b) From Lenny's jacket
(c) From the desk
(d) From his pocket
4. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His mother and his father
(b) His two brothers
(c) His father and his uncle
(d) His father and his brother
5. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His cane
(b) A lamp
(c) His umbrella
(d) A baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
2. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
3. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
5. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)