|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
2. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
3. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very tired
(b) Very excited
(c) Very cold
(d) Very bored
4. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(b) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(c) He needs to open a package.
(d) He wants to trim his hair.
5. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
(a) He told Max where to find money he had hidden.
(b) He told Max not to let Sam get away with anything.
(c) He told Max to sell the house.
(d) He told Max to take care of his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the conversation with Ruth in which he asks her to go home with him, what does Teddy do?
2. When Max and Sam enter as the brothers are discussing Joey's time upstairs with Ruth, what is the first thing Max asks?
3. In his long speech, what does Tedd say he won't do?
4. What does Teddy reveal about Ruth in response to Max's suggestion about Ruth's future?
5. What does Lenny call Ruth after hearing about Joey's experience with her in bed?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)