|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(b) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
(c) Max spits at Lenny.
(d) Max reassures Lenny.
2. What story do Lenny and Joey tell Teddy after Joey relates his experience in bed with Ruth?
(a) A story about Joey bullying a girl into having sex without a condom
(b) A story about Max and his women
(c) A story about Joey behind the school when he was in eighth grade
(d) A story about Lenny and Joey and two blondes
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A rotten cheat
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A maggot and a grub
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Wake everyone up.
(b) Tell her a secret.
(c) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(d) Kiss her.
5. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was always tired.
(b) He says she was beautiful.
(c) He says she was a charming woman.
(d) He says she was unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
3. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
4. As Teddy sits alone at the beginning of the last scene, Sam joins him and asks what question?
5. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)