|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
(a) Teddy says Ruth was too quiet before their marriage.
(b) Teddy says Ruth has become more patient since their wedding.
(c) Teddy says Ruth has become more affectionate since their wedding.
(d) Teddy says Ruth is exactly the same.
2. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
(a) If Lenny and Joey had made too much noise during the night
(b) If Sam had given Teddy and Ruth a wedding gift
(c) If anyone knew Teddy and Ruth were in the house
(d) If someone gave Teddy and Ruth breakfast
3. How does Ruth respond to what Teddy tells her about the family's plans for her?
(a) She laughs at the idea.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She thanks everyone and says no thank you.
(d) She wonders if she would be too much trouble.
4. What two characters are up early the next morning at the opening of Act I, Scene 3?
(a) Lenny and Joey
(b) Teddy and Ruth
(c) Joey and Max
(d) Sam and Joey
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is being rented out.
(b) His room is still the same.
(c) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(d) Lenny has moved into his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
2. After Lenny mocks Teddy who sits with his packed suitcases, what object does Lenny begin looking for?
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
4. What does Sam brag about?
5. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)