|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women appear onstage in the play?
2. As Teddy leaves the house to go home, which character will not shake hands with him?
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A rotten cheat
(b) A maggot and a grub
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A dirty thief
4. What is Sam's job?
(b) Security guard
(d) Factory worker
5. After Teddy leaves the house to go home, what does Max say he is concerned about?
(a) Ruth doesn't understand exactly what's expected of her.
(b) He won't be able to keep the house.
(c) Joey and Lenny will monopolize Ruth's time.
(d) Teddy will never come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny call Ruth after hearing about Joey's experience with her in bed?
2. To whom does Max compare Sam?
3. When trying to convince her to go home with him, what does Teddy remind Ruth of?
4. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
5. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)