|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
(a) A dresser she needed moved
(b) An old-fashioned washing machine
(c) Getting to the doctor
(d) Finding her cat
2. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Joey and Lenny arguing
(b) Loud music coming from the radio
(c) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(d) Teddy and Ruth arguing
3. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
(a) Teddy says he and his wife argue about money.
(b) Teddy says it's hard having no relatives around.
(c) Teddy says they have a good home and a good life.
(d) Teddy says every couple has problems.
4. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(b) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
(c) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(d) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
5. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Buying a used car
(b) Betting on a horse
(c) Dating a girl
(d) Finding a new job
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. After Teddy leaves the house to go home, what does Max say he is concerned about?
4. For how long does Max say Ruth would have to pay her own way in the family?
5. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)