|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lenny mocks Teddy's inability to answer his question, what subject does the conversation change to?
(a) The importance of the study of anantomy
(b) Violence in families
(c) How words and actions relate to each other
(d) The high price of clothing
2. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) MacGregor was his best friend.
(c) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(d) MacGregor lives next door.
3. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Son and daughter-in-law
(b) Nephew and niece
(c) Grandson and granddaughter
(d) Son and daughter
4. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
(a) Everyone looks at Ruth.
(b) Everyone leaves the room.
(c) Everyone is still.
(d) Everyone places blame where they think it is due.
5. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
(a) Sam is talking to Lenny.
(b) Sam is washing the dishes.
(c) Sam is repairing the radio.
(d) Sam is chopping carrots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ruth comes downstairs after the men have been discussing her future, what does Teddy tell her about the family discussion they've been having?
2. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
4. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
5. As Lenny joins the conversation that Ruth, Lenny, and Teddy have been engaged in after lunch, what subject does Lenny ask Teddy about?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)