|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) MacGregor was his best friend.
(b) He went to prison.
(c) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(d) MacGregor lives next door.
2. What happens to Sam after he delivers his startling announcement to the family in the final scene?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He goes upstairs.
(c) Teddy punches him.
(d) He leaves the house.
3. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(c) Little Baby
(d) Mr. Mean
4. After Ruth falls onto the floor, what does she ask for?
(a) An ice pack
(b) Some understanding
(c) Help getting up
(d) Something to eat and drink
5. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
2. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
3. In his long speech, what does Teddy say about his family's intelligence level?
4. Ruth reveals to Lenny that she was born where?
5. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)