|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max sells the property
(b) When Max renovates the house
(c) When Lenny gets married
(d) When Sam retires
2. What story do Lenny and Joey tell Teddy after Joey relates his experience in bed with Ruth?
(a) A story about Max and his women
(b) A story about Joey behind the school when he was in eighth grade
(c) A story about Lenny and Joey and two blondes
(d) A story about Joey bullying a girl into having sex without a condom
3. When Ruth comes downstairs after the men have been discussing her future, what does Teddy tell her about the family discussion they've been having?
(a) They want to tell her about Jessie.
(b) The family has invited her to stay.
(c) They are surprised that she doesn't like them.
(d) They want to ask her to help support the family.
4. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
(b) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
(c) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(d) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
5. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
(c) Himself (Max)
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
2. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
3. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
4. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
5. When Joey, Max, and Lenny return home from the gym on the afternoon of the second day, what does Joey do?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)