|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His umbrella
(b) A baseball bat
(c) His cane
(d) A lamp
2. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(b) A week
(c) A few days
(d) As long as he needs to
3. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He can't afford to get married.
(d) He's never met the right woman.
4. Why does Joey protest against the plan for Ruth to become a prostitute?
(a) It won't give her enough time to clean the house.
(b) He doesn't want to share her with a bunch of slobs.
(c) She isn't well.
(d) She could easily make a lot more money.
5. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
Short Answer Questions
1. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
2. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
3. After she has gotten up off the floor, what does Ruth ask Teddy?
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
5. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)