|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
2. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
3. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Laughed at her
(b) Gave her some money
(c) Got someone else to help her
(d) Hit her
4. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
(a) Joey says he has to repair the roof.
(b) Joey says he has to work on his car.
(c) Joey says he has to do an errand for Sam.
(d) Joey says he has to train.
5. Just after Teddy comes downstairs on the afternoon of their second day at the house, what do Lenny and Ruth do as Teddy watches?
(a) They go into the kitchen together.
(b) They look at photos together.
(c) They light a fire in the fireplace.
(d) They slow dance and kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
2. How is Joey related to Max?
3. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
4. When Teddy suggests one last time that Ruth come home with him, what does Lenny say?
5. As Teddy leaves the house to go home, which character will not shake hands with him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)