|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
(a) Teddy says Ruth is exactly the same.
(b) Teddy says Ruth was too quiet before their marriage.
(c) Teddy says Ruth has become more patient since their wedding.
(d) Teddy says Ruth has become more affectionate since their wedding.
2. What does Sam brag about?
(a) Being the most requested security guard
(b) Being the best chauffeur in the firm
(c) Being the most productive worker in the factory
(d) Being the best cook in the restaurant
3. Ruth reveals to Lenny that she was born where?
(a) In Australia
(b) In France
(d) In America
4. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
(b) Himself (Max)
5. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
(a) He told Max where to find money he had hidden.
(b) He told Max not to let Sam get away with anything.
(c) He told Max to sell the house.
(d) He told Max to take care of his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max give Teddy at the end of the play?
2. What does Max do to Sam when Sam tries to help Max after he collapses?
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
4. When trying to convince her to go home with him, what does Teddy remind Ruth of?
5. What is Sam's job?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)