|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A maggot and a grub
(d) A rotten cheat
2. What is the nature of the family business?
3. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she was a photographic model.
(b) She says she was a school teacher.
(c) She says she used to think she would never marry.
(d) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
4. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(b) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(c) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(d) Sam is Joey's father.
5. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
(b) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(c) Why no one would ever loan him any money
(d) If he was going to inherit the house someday
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
2. When Max realizes that Teddy and Ruth are not going to be thrown out of his house, what does Max do?
3. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
4. When Ruth comes downstairs after the men have been discussing her future, what does Teddy tell her about the family discussion they've been having?
5. How many women appear onstage in the play?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)