|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) Why no one would ever loan him any money
(b) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(c) If he was going to inherit the house someday
(d) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
2. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He needs to open a package.
(b) He wants to trim his hair.
(c) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(d) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
3. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(b) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(c) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
(d) MacGregor was Max's father.
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(d) New York
5. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Lenny's chores
(b) Paying for groceries
(c) The leaking roof
(d) Max's cooking
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
2. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
3. What does Ruth call Lenny?
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
5. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)