|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
2. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From the ashtray
(b) From his pocket
(c) From Lenny's jacket
(d) From the desk
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Tucking his sons into bed.
(b) Playing ball with his sons.
(c) Singing with his sons.
(d) Taking his sons on outings.
4. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
5. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(b) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(c) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
(d) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jessie?
2. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
4. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
5. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)