|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
(b) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
(c) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
(d) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
2. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(b) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
(c) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
(d) Whether or not an employer would hire him
3. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(d) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
4. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
5. Who was Jessie?
(a) A former neighbor
(b) Lenny's wife
(c) Max's wife
(d) Sam and Max's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
2. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
3. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
4. Where did Sam get some cigars?
5. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)