|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
2. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(b) Max says Joey is overweight.
(c) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(d) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
3. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) There will be a big party.
(b) Max will tell her the family's history.
(c) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(d) She can cook for them.
4. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) An album of family photos
(b) His suitcases
(c) An alarm clock
(d) A snack
5. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Wake everyone up.
(b) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Tell her a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
3. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
4. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
5. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)