|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(b) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(c) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(d) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
2. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
(a) Teddy's old books
(c) A glass of water
(d) A family photo
3. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) An album of family photos
(b) A snack
(c) His suitcases
(d) An alarm clock
4. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
(a) Ruth wants to take a nap.
(b) Ruth wants to eat something.
(c) Ruth wants to change her clothes.
(d) Ruth wants to take a walk.
5. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
2. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
3. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
4. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
5. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)