|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
2. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very cold
(b) Very tired
(c) Very excited
(d) Very bored
3. In what sport does Joey participate?
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He can't afford to get married.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(d) He's never met the right woman.
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
(b) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(c) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(d) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
3. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
4. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
5. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)