|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) A lamp
(b) A baseball bat
(c) His cane
(d) His umbrella
2. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
(a) He wonders if the roof has been repaired.
(b) He asks if his brother is home.
(c) He asks where the newspaper is.
(d) He wonders if there is any food.
3. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(b) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(c) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(d) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
4. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
5. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Beating up on his brother
(b) Eating so much
(c) Complaining about his job.
(d) Calling him "Dad"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
2. What does Sam brag about?
3. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)