|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Calling him "Dad"
(b) Beating up on his brother
(c) Eating so much
(d) Complaining about his job.
2. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(c) His dead mother
(d) His father
3. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max renovates the house
(b) When Max sells the property
(c) When Lenny gets married
(d) When Sam retires
4. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) A lamp
(b) His umbrella
(c) His cane
(d) A baseball bat
5. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He's never met the right woman.
(b) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(c) He can't afford to get married.
(d) He hates women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
2. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
3. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
4. What does Sam brag about?
5. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)