|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The family favors Teddy.
(b) Teddy is sensitive.
(c) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(d) Teddy is rich.
2. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(d) New York
3. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is being rented out.
(b) Lenny has moved into his room.
(c) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(d) His room is still the same.
4. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(b) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(c) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(d) Teddy says he was born in the house.
5. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A rotten cheat
(b) A dirty thief
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A maggot and a grub
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Lenny?
2. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
3. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
4. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
5. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)