|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Lenny's chores
(b) The leaking roof
(c) Max's cooking
(d) Paying for groceries
2. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(b) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(c) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
(d) MacGregor was Max's father.
3. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He doesn't take liberties.
(b) He works harder than anyone else.
(c) He asks questions.
(d) He doesn't make mistakes.
4. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(b) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(c) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(d) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
5. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was a charming woman.
(b) He says she was beautiful.
(c) He says she was unfriendly.
(d) He says she was always tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
3. Who was Jessie?
4. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
5. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)