|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's father.
(b) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(c) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(d) Sam and Joey are cousins.
2. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
3. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Paying for groceries
(b) Lenny's chores
(c) The leaking roof
(d) Max's cooking
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is still the same.
(b) Lenny has moved into his room.
(c) His room is being rented out.
(d) Max is using his room as a storage area.
5. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth apologizes.
(b) Ruth laughs.
(c) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(d) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
2. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
4. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
5. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)