|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
(a) Teddy's faithfulness
(b) The family album
(c) Ruth's glass
(d) Lenny's lies
2. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
3. Where did Sam get some cigars?
(a) From an American fare
(b) From a tobacco store
(c) From a friend
(d) From a fellow worker with a new baby
4. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Lenny's chores
(b) Max's cooking
(c) Paying for groceries
(d) The leaking roof
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(b) His room is still the same.
(c) His room is being rented out.
(d) Lenny has moved into his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
2. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
4. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
5. Where did the deed to the house come from?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)