|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very excited
(b) Very cold
(c) Very bored
(d) Very tired
2. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
(a) Gave her some money
(b) Laughed at her
(c) Hit her
(d) Got someone else to help her
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(b) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(c) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(d) Teddy says he was born in the house.
4. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
5. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(b) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(c) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(d) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
3. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
4. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)