|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
(a) An old-fashioned washing machine
(b) Finding her cat
(c) Getting to the doctor
(d) A dresser she needed moved
2. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) His cane
(c) His umbrella
(d) A lamp
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A rotten cheat
(b) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(c) A maggot and a grub
(d) A dirty thief
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(a) New York
5. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) A few days
(b) A week
(c) As long as he needs to
Short Answer Questions
1. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
2. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
3. What is Sam's job?
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
5. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)