|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that Max is selfish.
(b) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
(c) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(d) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
2. Who was Jessie?
(a) Lenny's wife
(b) Max's wife
(c) A former neighbor
(d) Sam and Max's sister
3. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(c) New York
4. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
5. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(b) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
(c) If he was going to inherit the house someday
(d) Why no one would ever loan him any money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. How does Max taunt Joey?
3. How is Joey related to Sam?
4. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
5. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)