|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Max's cooking
(b) The leaking roof
(c) Paying for groceries
(d) Lenny's chores
2. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(b) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(c) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
(d) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
3. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His cane
(b) His umbrella
(c) A lamp
(d) A baseball bat
4. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A family photo
(d) Teddy's old books
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) MacGregor lives next door.
(b) MacGregor was his best friend.
(c) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(d) He went to prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sam get some cigars?
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
3. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
4. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
5. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)