|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He doesn't make mistakes.
(b) He works harder than anyone else.
(c) He asks questions.
(d) He doesn't take liberties.
3. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Complaining about his job.
(b) Beating up on his brother
(c) Eating so much
(d) Calling him "Dad"
4. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(b) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(c) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(d) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
5. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He can't afford to get married.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(d) He's never met the right woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. What is Sam's job?
5. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)