|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
2. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From Lenny's jacket
(b) From the desk
(c) From his pocket
(d) From the ashtray
3. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Lenny gets married
(b) When Max sells the property
(c) When Max renovates the house
(d) When Sam retires
4. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(b) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
(c) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
(d) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
5. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's father.
(b) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(c) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(d) Sam and Joey are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
2. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
3. What does Ruth call Lenny?
4. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)