|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(b) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(c) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(d) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
2. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Calling him "Dad"
(b) Complaining about his job.
(c) Eating so much
(d) Beating up on his brother
3. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
4. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(b) There will be a big party.
(c) She can cook for them.
(d) Max will tell her the family's history.
5. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
3. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
4. How is Joey related to Max?
5. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)