|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(b) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
(c) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(d) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
2. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
(a) Lenny asks Max to loan him some money.
(b) Lenny tells Max that Sam turned up the radio.
(c) Lenny blames the noise on Joey and his friends.
(d) Lenny asks Max about the night he was conceived.
3. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The family favors Teddy.
(b) Teddy is rich.
(c) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(d) Teddy is sensitive.
4. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very cold
(b) Very tired
(c) Very bored
(d) Very excited
5. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
3. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
4. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)