|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
(b) Outside for a walk
(c) Into the kitchen
(d) Outside on the front porch
3. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
(a) Teddy's faithfulness
(b) Ruth's glass
(c) The family album
(d) Lenny's lies
4. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He doesn't make mistakes.
(b) He asks questions.
(c) He works harder than anyone else.
(d) He doesn't take liberties.
5. Who was Jessie?
(a) Max's wife
(b) A former neighbor
(c) Sam and Max's sister
(d) Lenny's wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
2. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
3. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
4. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
5. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)