|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(b) MacGregor lives next door.
(c) He went to prison.
(d) MacGregor was his best friend.
2. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(c) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
3. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Some old photographs
(b) Some family heirlooms
(c) Something to eat and drink
(d) Somewhere to change her clothes
4. To whom does Max compare Sam?
(c) Himself (Max)
5. What is Sam's job?
(b) Security guard
(d) Factory worker
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the person who tries to help Joey after Max has hit him in the stomach?
2. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
5. What does Ruth call Lenny?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)