|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Son and daughter-in-law
(b) Nephew and niece
(c) Son and daughter
(d) Grandson and granddaughter
2. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max reassures Lenny.
(b) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(c) Max spits at Lenny.
(d) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. How many children does Ruth have?
5. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max sells the property
(b) When Max renovates the house
(c) When Lenny gets married
(d) When Sam retires
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, just before Max invites Joey to go out with him for the afternoon, what does Max complain about?
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. The first time Max meets Ruth, what doe Teddy tell Max about her?
5. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)