|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
2. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
(a) Outside for a walk
(b) Outside on the front porch
(d) Into the kitchen
3. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he lectured her.
(b) Lenny says he was in love with her.
(c) Lenny says he took her to a hospital.
(d) Lenny says he nearly beat her to death.
4. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
5. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
(a) Sam yells at Joey.
(b) Sam goes out the door.
(c) Sam picks up the broken dishes.
(d) Sam goes to help Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
2. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
3. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
4. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
5. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)