|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
(a) If his parents were trying to have a baby or if his conception was an accident
(b) If he was going to inherit the house someday
(c) Why no one would ever loan him any money
(d) Why he gets blamed for everything that happens
2. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was a foreclosure.
(b) It was an inheritance.
(c) Max bought the house as a young man.
(d) It was won in a poker game.
3. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
(a) Max wants Sam to eat dinner with him.
(b) Max wants Sam to agree with about his criticism of Joey.
(c) Max wants Sam to drive him to the drugstore.
(d) Max wants Sam to go upstairs.
4. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
(a) Max reassures Lenny.
(b) Max spits at Lenny.
(c) Max tells Lenny to leave.
(d) Max hits Lenny with a cane.
5. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
2. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
3. In what sport does Joey participate?
4. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
5. What kind of response does Max get from the family to his question about the surprising appearance of his son and a woman Max does not know, suddenly standing in his living room?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)