|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey is overweight.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(d) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
3. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was won in a poker game.
(b) It was an inheritance.
(c) Max bought the house as a young man.
(d) It was a foreclosure.
4. The first time Max meets Ruth, what doe Teddy tell Max about her?
(a) Teddy tells Max that Ruth is his wife.
(b) Teddy tells Max that he lives in New York.
(c) Teddy tells Max that Ruth is his girlfriend.
(d) Teddy says that he is planning to just stay overnight.
5. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
(a) The family favors Teddy.
(b) The girls have always liked Teddy.
(c) Teddy is sensitive.
(d) Teddy is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
2. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
3. What does Sam brag about?
4. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
5. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)