|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
2. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
(a) Joey agrees to go.
(b) Joey ignores Max.
(c) Joey still refuses.
(d) Joey tells him to invite someone else.
3. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From his pocket
(b) From Lenny's jacket
(c) From the desk
(d) From the ashtray
4. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
(a) Sam goes to help Max.
(b) Sam yells at Joey.
(c) Sam goes out the door.
(d) Sam picks up the broken dishes.
5. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(b) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(c) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(d) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
4. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
5. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)