|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
(d) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
2. How many children does Ruth have?
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
5. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Something to eat and drink
(b) Some old photographs
(c) Some family heirlooms
(d) Somewhere to change her clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
5. What does Max want Sam to do when Joey goes upstairs?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)