|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been out for a walk.
(b) He has been driving his cab.
(c) He has been applying for a job.
(d) He has been working out.
2. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(b) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
(c) Sam says that Max is selfish.
(d) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
3. To whom does Max compare Sam?
(c) Himself (Max)
4. After chastising Teddy for bringing Ruth into his house, who does Max ask to throw Ruth and Teddy out?
(d) The neighbor
5. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Dating a girl
(b) Buying a used car
(c) Betting on a horse
(d) Finding a new job
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
2. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
3. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
4. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
5. How is Joey related to Sam?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)