|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After chastising Teddy for bringing Ruth into his house, who does Max ask to throw Ruth and Teddy out?
(a) The neighbor
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His father and his uncle
(b) His father and his brother
(c) His mother and his father
(d) His two brothers
3. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's father.
(b) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(c) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(d) Sam and Joey are brothers.
4. What is the nature of the family business?
5. When Max comes downstairs, what does he say woke him?
(a) Loud music coming from the radio
(b) Lenny shouting at Ruth as she leaves.
(c) Teddy and Ruth arguing
(d) Joey and Lenny arguing
Short Answer Questions
1. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
2. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
3. What does Sam brag about?
4. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
5. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)