|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(b) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(c) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
(d) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
3. Who was Jessie?
(a) A former neighbor
(b) Lenny's wife
(c) Max's wife
(d) Sam and Max's sister
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
(a) He can't afford to get married.
(b) He hates women.
(c) He's too busy having sex in the back seat.
(d) He's never met the right woman.
5. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(b) There will be a big party.
(c) Max will tell her the family's history.
(d) She can cook for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam describe Jessie?
2. Where did Sam get some cigars?
3. How does Max taunt Joey?
4. The first time Max meets Ruth, what doe Teddy tell Max about her?
5. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)