|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of response does Max get from the family to his question about the surprising appearance of his son and a woman Max does not know, suddenly standing in his living room?
(a) Joey leaves.
(b) Lenny apologizes.
(c) No one says anything.
(d) Everyone starts talking at once.
2. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
(a) Into the kitchen
(b) Outside for a walk
(d) Outside on the front porch
3. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Hold his hand
(b) Share her dessert
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Tour the house
4. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
(a) Many years
(b) Several days
(c) Several months
(d) A week
5. Which character does Max refer to as a "maggot" and a "grub"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Max taunt Joey?
2. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
5. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)