|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
(a) A dresser she needed moved
(b) An old-fashioned washing machine
(c) Finding her cat
(d) Getting to the doctor
3. When Max sees Ruth for the first time, what does he ask Teddy?
(a) Max asks where Teddy is living.
(b) Max asks if Teddy has a job.
(c) Max asks who gave him permission to bring a tart into the house.
(d) Max asks how long he is planning to stay.
4. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
(a) MacGregor was Max's football coach.
(b) MacGregor tried to steal the deed to the house.
(c) MacGregor lived next door until he died.
(d) MacGregor was Max's father.
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
(b) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(c) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(d) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Lenny?
2. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
3. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
4. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
5. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)