|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was always tired.
(b) He says she was a charming woman.
(c) He says she was beautiful.
(d) He says she was unfriendly.
2. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
(b) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(c) Ruth apologizes.
(d) Ruth laughs.
3. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
(a) Forgetting to pick up the groceries
(b) Making noise out of resentment
(c) Taking other people's sides
(d) Breaking the radio
4. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey is overweight.
(d) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
5. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
(a) Joey says he has to repair the roof.
(b) Joey says he has to train.
(c) Joey says he has to do an errand for Sam.
(d) Joey says he has to work on his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
2. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
3. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
4. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
5. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)