|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max sees Ruth for the first time, what does he ask Teddy?
(a) Max asks where Teddy is living.
(b) Max asks how long he is planning to stay.
(c) Max asks if Teddy has a job.
(d) Max asks who gave him permission to bring a tart into the house.
2. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
(a) If anyone knew Teddy and Ruth were in the house
(b) If Lenny and Joey had made too much noise during the night
(c) If someone gave Teddy and Ruth breakfast
(d) If Sam had given Teddy and Ruth a wedding gift
3. What does Lenny say when Ruth asks how he knew the prostitute was diseased?
(a) Lenny says he just decided she was diseased.
(b) Lenny says the prostitute told him she was diseased.
(c) Lenny says a buddy told him the prostitute was diseased.
(d) Lenny says the prostitute's mother told him she was diseased.
4. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
5. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. Why does Max collapse after he verbally abuses Ruth for the first time?
3. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
4. What does Ruth call Lenny?
5. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)