|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Joey interact with Ruth?
(a) He shows her his watch.
(b) He helps her light the fire.
(c) He lies on top of Ruth.
(d) He pours her a drink.
2. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
3. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Nephew and niece
(b) Son and daughter-in-law
(c) Grandson and granddaughter
(d) Son and daughter
4. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she used to think she would never marry.
(b) She says she was a photographic model.
(c) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
(d) She says she was a school teacher.
5. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
(a) Teddy says Ruth is exactly the same.
(b) Teddy says Ruth has become more patient since their wedding.
(c) Teddy says Ruth was too quiet before their marriage.
(d) Teddy says Ruth has become more affectionate since their wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
2. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, just before Max invites Joey to go out with him for the afternoon, what does Max complain about?
3. In his long speech, what does Teddy say about his family's intelligence level?
4. When Teddy comes downstairs while Ruth and Lenny are talking together, what does Lenny do?
5. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)