|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she used to think she would never marry.
(b) She says she was a school teacher.
(c) She says she was a photographic model.
(d) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
2. What kind of response does Max get from the family to his question about the surprising appearance of his son and a woman Max does not know, suddenly standing in his living room?
(a) Everyone starts talking at once.
(b) Joey leaves.
(c) No one says anything.
(d) Lenny apologizes.
3. After Max criticizes Sam about his contributions to the family, what does Sam suggest that Max do?
(a) Sam suggests they wake everyone up.
(b) Sam suggests they all go to a football game.
(c) Sam suggests that Max get over his resentment.
(d) Sam suggests that Max finish washing the dishes.
4. When Lenny comes downstairs, what reason does he give for not being able to sleep?
(a) Lenny says he is too worried to sleep.
(b) Lenny says he is having nightmares.
(c) Lenny says it is too cold in his room.
(d) Lenny says there is something ticking that is keeping him awake.
5. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
(a) The family album
(b) Lenny's lies
(c) Teddy's faithfulness
(d) Ruth's glass
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sam leaves for work, what comment does Max make to Teddy about his wedding?
2. When Joey, Max, and Lenny return home from the gym on the afternoon of the second day, what does Joey do?
3. When Lenny re-enters the room after Teddy and Ruth have had their private discussion, what kind of small talk does Ruth engage in with Lenny?
4. After lunch, Max abruptly turns his attention from reminiscing to Sam. Who does he compare Sam to?
5. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)