|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(b) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(c) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(d) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
2. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
(a) Forgetting to pick up the groceries
(b) Making noise out of resentment
(c) Breaking the radio
(d) Taking other people's sides
3. In the conversation after lunch, what happens when Teddy can't answer the question Lenny asks him?
(a) Lenny tells Teddy to forget about the question.
(b) Lenny asks Ruth to answer the question for Teddy.
(c) Lenny tells Teddy to take his time answering.
(d) Lenny pushes Teddy harder and begins to mock him.
4. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
(a) Max and Sam
(b) Lenny and Sam
(c) Joey and Max
(d) Joey and Sam
5. Which character does Max refer to as a "maggot" and a "grub"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
2. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
3. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
4. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
5. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)