|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
(a) Finding her cat
(b) Getting to the doctor
(c) A dresser she needed moved
(d) An old-fashioned washing machine
2. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
3. What is the nature of the family business?
4. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
(a) Go to the horse races.
(b) Go to a football game.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Drive to the ocean.
5. After questioning Teddy , what does Max say about Ruth?
(a) She should leave.
(b) She is lucky Teddy married her.
(c) She is a woman of feeling.
(d) She is a good cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
2. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. After Sam, Lenny, Max, and Teddy have finished lunch and are smoking cigars, on what are they complimenting Ruth?
5. What does Teddy take upstairs?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)