|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the conversation with Ruth in which he asks her to go home with him, what does Teddy do?
(a) He goes upstairs to pack.
(b) He goes to look for his father.
(c) He goes out the front door.
(d) He slaps her before going into the kitchen.
2. What does Max do to Sam when Sam tries to help Max after he collapses?
(a) Max throws a dish at Sam.
(b) Max hits Sam with his cane.
(c) Max punches Sam in the stomach.
(d) Max yells out Sam's secret.
3. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
4. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(b) As long as he needs to
(c) A week
(d) A few days
5. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
(a) Max asks Teddy to take Ruth out of the house.
(b) Max asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
(c) Max asks Teddy to give the family some money.
(d) Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
2. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
3. What does Teddy take upstairs?
4. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
5. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)