|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very bored
(b) Very tired
(c) Very excited
(d) Very cold
2. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(b) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
(c) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(d) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
3. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(b) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(c) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(d) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) Lenny has moved into his room.
(b) His room is still the same.
(c) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(d) His room is being rented out.
5. When Joey, Max, and Lenny return home from the gym on the afternoon of the second day, what does Joey do?
(a) Goes upstairs
(b) Takes Ruth to the sofa and kisses her
(c) Reminds Lenny not to light fires in the fireplace
(d) Argues with Teddy
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
2. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
3. What is the nature of the family business?
4. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
5. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)