|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth apologizes.
(b) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(c) Ruth laughs.
(d) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
2. What is Ruth's response when Teddy asks her to go home?
(a) She tries to reason with him.
(b) She is non-committal and almost non-responsive.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She shouts at him to leave her alone.
3. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Share her dessert
(b) Go for a walk with him
(c) Tour the house
(d) Hold his hand
4. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
5. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Joey interact with Ruth?
(a) He helps her light the fire.
(b) He shows her his watch.
(c) He lies on top of Ruth.
(d) He pours her a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
2. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
3. After Ruth falls onto the floor, what does she ask for?
4. When Teddy comes downstairs while Ruth and Lenny are talking together, what does Lenny do?
5. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)