|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the conversation after lunch, what happens when Teddy can't answer the question Lenny asks him?
(a) Lenny tells Teddy to forget about the question.
(b) Lenny tells Teddy to take his time answering.
(c) Lenny pushes Teddy harder and begins to mock him.
(d) Lenny asks Ruth to answer the question for Teddy.
2. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
3. What is Sam doing in the kitchen during Max's and Joey's discussion about going out together?
(a) Sam is chopping carrots.
(b) Sam is repairing the radio.
(c) Sam is talking to Lenny.
(d) Sam is washing the dishes.
4. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Tour the house
(b) Share her dessert
(c) Hold his hand
(d) Go for a walk with him
5. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(b) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(c) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(d) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
2. After Ruth falls onto the floor, what does she ask for?
3. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
4. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
5. What two characters are up early the next morning at the opening of Act I, Scene 3?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)