|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. How many children does Ruth have?
3. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
(a) His days as a football player
(b) His days at the horse track
(c) His childhood
(d) His wife
4. When Max and Joey leave after the conversation between Lenny and Ruth, who goes with them?
5. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, just before Max invites Joey to go out with him for the afternoon, what does Max complain about?
(a) Max complains that he is the only one bringing in any money.
(b) Max says he is not feeling well.
(c) Max says he hates every room in the house.
(d) Max complains about the noise last night.
Short Answer Questions
1. After lunch, Max abruptly turns his attention from reminiscing to Sam. Who does he compare Sam to?
2. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
3. In the conversation after lunch, what happens when Teddy can't answer the question Lenny asks him?
4. What does Lenny say he did to the old woman instead of helping her?
5. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)