|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
(b) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(c) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(d) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
2. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
(a) Lenny's lies
(b) Ruth's glass
(c) The family album
(d) Teddy's faithfulness
3. Just after Teddy comes downstairs on the afternoon of their second day at the house, what do Lenny and Ruth do as Teddy watches?
(a) They go into the kitchen together.
(b) They look at photos together.
(c) They light a fire in the fireplace.
(d) They slow dance and kiss.
4. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
5. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Max, when his father was dying, what did he tell Max to do?
2. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
3. How does Joey respond to Max's invitation to spend the afternoon with him?
4. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Joey interact with Ruth?
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)