|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his long speech, what does Teddy say about his family's intelligence level?
(a) They misunderstand everything.
(b) They don't have the capacity to understand his writing.
(c) They are unintelligent.
(d) They are bright but uneducated.
2. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
(a) If Lenny and Joey had made too much noise during the night
(b) If anyone knew Teddy and Ruth were in the house
(c) If someone gave Teddy and Ruth breakfast
(d) If Sam had given Teddy and Ruth a wedding gift
3. The first time Max meets Ruth, what doe Teddy tell Max about her?
(a) Teddy tells Max that Ruth is his girlfriend.
(b) Teddy says that he is planning to just stay overnight.
(c) Teddy tells Max that he lives in New York.
(d) Teddy tells Max that Ruth is his wife.
4. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
(b) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(c) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(d) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) His room is still the same.
(b) Lenny has moved into his room.
(c) His room is being rented out.
(d) Max is using his room as a storage area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
2. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
3. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
4. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
5. When trying to convince her to go home with him, what does Teddy remind Ruth of?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)