|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(b) As long as he needs to
(c) A few days
(d) A week
2. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
3. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
(a) He didn't help take care of his father when he was dying.
(b) He never came to see his parents.
(c) He stole money from his father.
(d) He was useless in the family business.
4. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
5. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
(b) Max said he left home.
(c) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(d) Max said he did what his father asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teddy and Ruth are left alone in the living room, how does he try to convince her to go home with him?
2. After she has gotten up off the floor, what does Ruth ask Teddy?
3. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
5. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Lenny interact with Ruth?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)