|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
(a) Joey tells him to invite someone else.
(b) Joey still refuses.
(c) Joey agrees to go.
(d) Joey ignores Max.
2. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Lenny interact with Ruth?
(a) He gives her a gift.
(b) He strokes Ruth's hair.
(c) He helps her open the window.
(d) He brings her a sandwich.
3. To whom does Max compare Sam?
(a) Himself (Max)
4. In his long speech, what does Tedd say he won't do?
(a) Give his family anything
(b) Become lost in his family's lives
(c) Come back again to see the family
(d) Stoop to his family's level
5. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
(a) Teddy says that he has never liked the house.
(b) Teddy says the house is about to be sold.
(c) Teddy says he was born in the house.
(d) Teddy says that five generations have lived in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
2. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
3. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
4. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
5. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)