|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After lunch, Max abruptly turns his attention from reminiscing to Sam. Who does he compare Sam to?
(a) A famous boxer
(b) Himself (Max)
2. After Lenny mocks Teddy's inability to answer his question, what subject does the conversation change to?
(a) The high price of clothing
(b) Violence in families
(c) How words and actions relate to each other
(d) The importance of the study of anantomy
3. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
(b) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(c) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
(d) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
4. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
(a) Sam picks up the broken dishes.
(b) Sam goes out the door.
(c) Sam yells at Joey.
(d) Sam goes to help Max.
5. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joey, Max, and Lenny return home from the gym on the afternoon of the second day, what does Joey do?
2. What comparison does Ruth use in her discussion with Lenny after Teddy has been mocked by Lenny?
3. In his long speech, what does Teddy say about his family's intelligence level?
4. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
5. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)