Act 1, Scene 1
1. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(c) New York
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His father and his brother
(b) His mother and his father
(c) His father and his uncle
(d) His two brothers
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He wants to trim his hair.
(b) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(c) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(d) He needs to open a package.
4. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From the desk
(b) From the ashtray
(c) From his pocket
(d) From Lenny's jacket
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
(a) MacGregor lives next door.
(b) He used to hang around with MacGregor.
(c) MacGregor was his best friend.
(d) He went to prison.
This section contains 6,164 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)