|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the POUM leader?
(a) Alfred Molina.
(b) Andre Gide.
(c) Andry Nin.
(d) George Orwell.
2. Which group do the propaganda channels put down?
(a) The International Column.
(b) The POUM.
(c) The Popular Army.
(d) The militia.
3. Who joins Orwell at the end of the chapter?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Orwell want to write?
(a) A book about Prison torture.
(b) An anti-Fascist article.
(c) A letter in defense of Franco.
(d) A letter in defense of Kopp.
5. Which city in Spain do people say is still revolutionary?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which country is the PSUC closely associated?
2. Who does Orwell try to get released?
3. What celebration does Orwell say does not take place due to political tension?
4. Who do the POUM fight with in the Hotel Falcon?
5. Who ordered the attack on the telephone exchange?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)